Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by McKeough
    Football should be the last thing on anyones mind right now.

Nash was a son, a brother, a friend.

Life is a very precious thing, and to have not one, but two taken away so prematurely, and so close apart is beyond words.

I'm sorry to come across as rude, but I've seen posts about how we're now lacking RB depth, and how it needs to be addressed -- these don't belong here.

Condolences go out to the Nash family, and his friends.

R.I.P.

RIP DAMIEN NASH my condolences to the Nash family, truly a big loss in the bronco nation, he was a great person and roll model! this is gonna be tough to handle, I cant imagine what his family is going through, just horrible something had to happen like this..

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McKeough
    Football should be the last thing on anyones mind right now.

Nash was a son, a brother, a friend.

Life is a very precious thing, and to have not one, but two taken away so prematurely, and so close apart is beyond words.

I'm sorry to come across as rude, but I've seen posts about how we're now lacking RB depth, and how it needs to be addressed -- these don't belong here.

Condolences go out to the Nash family, and his friends.

R.I.P.
    I agree... Football is not even in my thoughts at this time. It is not important at all!

RIP Nash!... Prayers and Hugs to all his family, friends and teammates... He will be missed!