Thread: Ebay

Ebay

Wow, right after I was notified that Damien Nash had passed away I checked on ebay to see if people were already trying to profit off of his death. At that time there was only like 5 cards on there, going for normal prices. Now i go and look about an hour or so later and bam 45 items i sit there less than a minute let it reload and now 78 items. What is wrong with people may I ask, selling his cards for $100.

Well look on the bright side - almost no one buys those and luckily there aren't jerseys.

Yeah I realise that, but it's still kind of sad what some people will do. Maybe they should donate the money to the charity he was playing for when he passed away.

Wow just looked again 244 objects now.

Quote Originally Posted by denverbroncofrk
    Wow just looked again 244 objects now.
    My suggestion is to stop worrying about it. There are people who are going to do that sort of thing and complaining isn't likely to stop them. Honestly, I'd be surprised if much was sold, Damien wasn't an up and coming star like D-Will - though he seemed to have flashes of potential during the preseason - not many knew him outside of Bronco and Titan fans.

It's just a couple of idiots trying to make a buck off some cards and what-not that won't be worth much except for their sentimental value.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    ...and luckily there aren't jerseys.
    Those will probably be up by next week, unfortunately. It's to be expected by people like these, ugh
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Quote Originally Posted by KyLewin
    My suggestion is to stop worrying about it. There are people who are going to do that sort of thing and complaining isn't likely to stop them. Honestly, I'd be surprised if much was sold, Damien wasn't an up and coming star like D-Will - though he seemed to have flashes of potential during the preseason - not many knew him outside of Bronco and Titan fans.

It's just a couple of idiots trying to make a buck off some cards and what-not that won't be worth much except for their sentimental value.
    I'm not actually "worrying" about it or "complaining." I'm just sympally saying that it's crazy how he goes from having 0 to 200+ objects, right after his death. It's quite mind boggling actually.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Well look on the bright side - almost no one buys those and luckily there aren't jerseys.

Did they make any?
    Jo Bob is here to remind us that the biggest and the baddest get to make all the rules.

Bleeding Orange and Blue (Literally)

Sad realization: Many people are greedy bastards.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by ohyeah
    Did they make any?
    Probably not. He was PS for half the season and played only 3 games. Also only played 3 games with the Titans.

There are probably 8 or so Broncos game-day jerseys of his. But that's probably it.