Condolences from a Charger Fan

Hey Everyone....

I never thought I'd be back over here in less than two months offering my condolences for yet another one of your players. I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was the news about Damien. I am so very sorry this happened to you guys once again.

We never understand why the good ones are taken home so soon...

May God Bless each and every one of you as you wake up and learn of this tragic loss.

Take Care and God Bless
    DesertBoltFan

Co-sign.

It's a shame that the only two times I've visited this forum is after two players deaths..

Soldier on, Bronco fans.
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][B]RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS...

RIP DAMIEN NASH[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=White][B]Charger supporter.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sadly, once again I found myself on your website because of the loss of one of your players.
    While it won't make up for the loss of Damien Nash, I hope it comforts Broncos fans and his family that thoughts and prayers are coming not only from Chargers fans, but fans all around the NFL.
    RIP

Thank you. And so sorry to hear about LT's father who just recently passed away.

Condolences from another Charger fan. Damien was a promising young player. I hope the Broncos use this off-season to heal and we look forward to seeing you guys next year.
    Go Chargers!!

Thanks to you Chargers fans. It means a lot.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq3rQfw0cAs]Darrent Williams Tribute Video[/url]