Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gods' Building a Football Team in Heaven

No tears; try not to be sad. I say this to give you a different outlook on our lost for two great souls first and football players after being fathers as well. Place in your hearts that God is Building his Football Team of Great Players in Heaven, so he had to call down and have the young and talented ones such as Darrent Williams and Damien Nash to come home. The Denver "D"s. It is good to know that even though Damien Nash played for Denver, that he didn't forgot my home town STL as most of us don't. Just as Darrent Williams did as well. My thoughts and Prayers goes out to both famiies and a special prayer to my home town family in MO for their lost. But know you will see them again in Heaven if you believe, if not you will miss a good game, with Chicago Walter Payton, Green Bay-Reggie White, Denver Bronocs-Darrent Williams and now added to the rooster-Damien Nash of the Denver Broncos. Amen!
    God Bless Be Strong Yall- RoRo

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo19
    No tears; try not to be sad. I say this to give you a different outlook on our lost for two great souls first and football players after being fathers as well. Place in your hearts that God is Building his Football Team of Great Players in Heaven, so he had to call down and have the young and talented ones such as Darrent Williams and Damien Nash to come home. The Denver "D"s. It is good to know that even though Damien Nash played for Denver, that he didn't forgot my home town STL as most of us don't. Just as Darrent Williams did as well. My thoughts and Prayers goes out to both famiies and a special prayer to my home town family in MO for their lost. But know you will see them again in Heaven if you believe, if not you will miss a good game, with Chicago Walter Payton, Green Bay-Reggie White, Denver Bronocs-Darrent Williams and now added to the rooster-Damien Nash of the Denver Broncos. Amen!

very true I bet D-Will and Damien r chillin with some of the greats up there playing football and having the time of their lives
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    very true I bet D-Will and Damien r chillin with some of the greats up there playing football and having the time of their lives
    Yes, they must be.

i agree with that!

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Good way to think about it! They have a great team so far. !

Quote Originally Posted by calibroncogrl47
    Good way to think about it! They have a great team so far. !
    Yeah for sure.

Ah... I was suggesting this last night and after D-Will's death.

God already has Gerald Ford, D-Will, Damien Nash, Lamar Lundy (who died very recently), Jerome Bettis's father and LT's father.

I agree.

Some of the greats are up there like Walter Payton (Liver Cancer), Reggie White (Sarcoidosis), and so many others. I think that they are happy though. I mean i would be. May God Bless Them.
    [IMG]http://web1.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/blog/game_white/nash_damien.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://myspace-599.vo.llnwd.net/00667/99/53/667873599_m.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=Orange] R.I.P. Darrent Williams & Damien Nash! You both were fun to watch![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]May you both r.i.p. and god have mercy on their souls.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Orange][CENTER]"Darrent always KO the opponite. He fell short on January 1, 2007." "You never no why god takes somebody, But I know one thing, He got ... He got somebody very special in Darrent."[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Thumbs up

That is an awesome way to think of things. I think your right but i hope he doesn't take any others.

Plus, we know God is a Bronco fan because Sunsets are orange and blue....

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco
    Plus, we know God is a Bronco fan because Sunsets are orange and blue....

This is very true!!!

nobody is in heaven or in hell right now, there is only a limbo. Everyone will reach their destination when he judge's the world

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Speaking of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7mbxOIXe4 :: The Following is a great video of Walter Payton. A MUST SEE.
    [IMG]http://web1.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/blog/game_white/nash_damien.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://myspace-599.vo.llnwd.net/00667/99/53/667873599_m.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=Orange] R.I.P. Darrent Williams & Damien Nash! You both were fun to watch![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]May you both r.i.p. and god have mercy on their souls.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Orange][CENTER]"Darrent always KO the opponite. He fell short on January 1, 2007." "You never no why god takes somebody, But I know one thing, He got ... He got somebody very special in Darrent."[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

I sure am gonna miss them next year. Darrent was such a fiery and intense player and I thought Damien Nash had some promise.

God obviously had other things planned, but Darrent and Damien sure will be missed. And that was a great way to think about it.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley