Hybrid View

calibroncogrl47 Guest

Thank you to all Team Fans!

Here we go again!

Words can not describe the heartache.. but once again the fans from the other NFL teams have shown thier support and been there to bless us with thier kind words. You dont know how much it means to the Bronco Community that people can put football aside and be there for us!

Thank you again!

Yeah, I'd like to chime in and add my thanks as well. It's been a tough offseason. It's great to know that other team's fans care about us and the Broncos.

Yeah thanks it's sure classy.

It just shows that when it comes down to it that it is just a game. A game that is played by someone's brother, father, friend or in my case son. It is very nice to see that other team's fans realize what a huge loss to many people that see him as more than a player.

You guys need anything, I'll be there

Like kupesdad said, the NFL is only a game. But when the final second ticks, we all becomes human beings, nothing more nothing less.

The response from other team's fans really impresses me. Thanks to all of you!

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how the Broncos fans/family are feeling. You are all in my prayers.

The Cross we all bear gets heavier

Having been on this Earth for 50 years I have had one philosophy most of my life. And that is "Life isn't about how we accept success, it's all in how we deal with diversity." Being a Christian, I like to refer to it as "cross-bearing." We all have our cross's to bear as individuals and as groups. Right now the entire Denver Bronco team, organization and fan base is bearing a huge cross. We have been bearing Darrents cross for almost two months and this past Saturday we had another layer of lumber added to it with the untimely passing of Damien Nash. Cross-bearing isn't God's way of punishing us - rather it is an element of life that we are presented with and challenged on how to manage it. I have detected nothing but a positive mood since we lost both Darrent and Damien and I am sure that while we bear the pain, or Cross, we will all focus as players, coaches, owner/management and fans on the matters that lie ahead with the 2007 season. I think we are all better people because of the events of the last two months and realize that while Superbowls are awesone to win, it is just one part of life. Tim Price, Spokane, WA