Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hey guys, just figured I'd stop by, I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan just extending my condolences to the Bronco players, organization, families and fans. Want to say how saddening this is, especially for everyone associated with the Denver Bronco franchise to lose two very young people, in Williams and Nash. I am deeply saddened myself just reading the story, especially since Nash was at a charity event for his brother. Everyone that I have mentioned are in my prayers and good luck to everyone. I am sure I will be around from time to time so feel free to send me an email or message on AIM. May tragedy refrain from entering your organization for a while, and peace be with you all.

is officially really depressed

Two players in two months. I pray for the families, the friends, and the fans of the whole entire Denver Broncos Franchise. Again, crying, I am saddened for this sudden loss. I feel that the Broncos are now cursed, which worries me about everyone else on the team. I hope that his family is doing well. Rest in Peace Damien Nash, your in our thoughts and prayers.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/1969dodgecharger/Ekuban.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Thank you everyone. You're such classy people.

No worries guys.. The game is put into perspective when something like this happens..

RIP Nash
    RIP Williams
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][B]RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS...

RIP DAMIEN NASH[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=White][B]Charger supporter.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

You're welcome! I am so sorry everyone is having to go through this again. I meant it last month when I said if the Titans don't make it to the playoffs I'm rooting for the Broncos. They need something good to happen next season.
    [I]You're in the arms of the Angels
    May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams[/I]

RIP Damien Nash.

You were a great player at my favorite school MU and a great person on and off the field. The Broncos, MU and the NFL lost a great kid. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Keep your heads up Bronco fan. It can only get better from here on out.

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how the Broncos fans/family are feeling. You are all in my prayers.

The Cross we all bear gets heavier

Having been on this Earth for 50 years I have had one philosophy most of my life. And that is "Life isn't about how we accept success, it's all in how we deal with diversity." Being a Christian, I like to refer to it as "cross-bearing." We all have our cross's to bear as individuals and as groups. Right now the entire Denver Bronco team, organization and fan base is bearing a huge cross. We have been bearing Darrents cross for almost two months and this past Saturday we had another layer of lumber added to it with the untimely passing of Damien Nash. Cross-bearing isn't God's way of punishing us - rather it is an element of life that we are presented with and challenged on how to manage it. I have detected nothing but a positive mood since we lost both Darrent and Damien and I am sure that while we bear the pain, or Cross, we will all focus as players, coaches, owner/management and fans on the matters that lie ahead with the 2007 season. I think we are all better people because of the events of the last two months and realize that while Superbowls are awesone to win, it is just one part of life. Tim Price, Spokane, WA