• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 27'sKinfolk
    Practice Squad
    • Jun 2005

Condolences from Darrent Williams' Family

To the Nash Family & Friends, the Bronco Organization, & Bronco Fans:

On behalf of the family of Darrent Williams, please accept our heartfelt sympathy and our prayers. We learned of Damien's death this morning as we prepared for Church and our hearts were filled with the familiar pain of grief and sorrow. However, we do find comfort in knowing that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

To the family, as we pray and ask for strength for our own family, we will definitely lift you up in prayer as well. For it is the quiet time, the time when everyone else has gone back to their normal lives, that you will need God's strength the most. I pray that you find comfort in knowing that you are not alone and that you are in the hearts, thoughts, and prayers of many.

To our second family, the Bronco organization and fans, Damien and Dee were very blessed to be apart of such an awesome organization. We pray for your strength and courage during this most difficult time. Take this time to lean on each other. I've always heard that it is how you handle yourself during the storm that shows your true character. The Broncos have the hearts of champions and we will endure this storm together. You are forever in our hearts and in our thoughts. I just saw a thread that brought tears to my eyes (again), it simply read 'Darrent, take care of Nash!' I can envision Dee welcoming Damien home and now the Bronco's have two special angels watching over them. Continue to pray for our family, as we pray for you.

Again accept our heartfelt condolences, love, and prayers on behalf of Aunt Rosalind and the entire family of Darrent Williams.
  • JWinn
    Go Broncos!
    • Aug 2004

How are YOU doing?

We havent forgotton you.

Comment

• ThunderGirl
      Starter
      • Oct 2006

Thank you!
      Your family is always in our thoughts!

Comment

• champbronc2
        R.I.P. DWill Damien Sean
        • Sep 2005

Thank you!

We won't forget your family either.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

• Atwnbroncfan
          OrangeCrush Resurrection
          • Aug 2006

Thanks. And good luck to you.
          Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 02-25-2007, 03:48 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Day1BroncoFan
            Starter
            • Jan 2006

Thank you. You and your family as well as Damien's family are in my prayers and thougts.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

• Denver Native
              ALL-READY
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by 27'sKinfolk
              To the Nash Family & Friends, the Bronco Organization, & Bronco Fans:

On behalf of the family of Darrent Williams, please accept our heartfelt sympathy and our prayers. We learned of Damien's death this morning as we prepared for Church and our hearts were filled with the familiar pain of grief and sorrow. However, we do find comfort in knowing that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

To the family, as we pray and ask for strength for our own family, we will definitely lift you up in prayer as well. For it is the quiet time, the time when everyone else has gone back to their normal lives, that you will need God's strength the most. I pray that you find comfort in knowing that you are not alone and that you are in the hearts, thoughts, and prayers of many.

To our second family, the Bronco organization and fans, Damien and Dee were very blessed to be apart of such an awesome organization. We pray for your strength and courage during this most difficult time. Take this time to lean on each other. I've always heard that it is how you handle yourself during the storm that shows your true character. The Broncos have the hearts of champions and we will endure this storm together. You are forever in our hearts and in our thoughts. I just saw a thread that brought tears to my eyes (again), it simply read 'Darrent, take care of Nash!' I can envision Dee welcoming Damien home and now the Bronco's have two special angels watching over them. Continue to pray for our family, as we pray for you.

Again accept our heartfelt condolences, love, and prayers on behalf of Aunt Rosalind and the entire family of Darrent Williams.
              This thread/post shows what a wonderful family Darrent has. Thank you so much. I would like Darrent's family and Damien's family to know that we, as Bronco fans, also were very blessed to have had both of these fine young men on the Denver Broncos football team.

God Bless You

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
                Banned User
                • May 2006

Great post.
                Darrent was awsome and so is his Family

Thanks for praying for Damiens as well.
                Its been a really though offseason.

Comment

• 2 Minute Warning

Thank you. I know it can't be easy for you right now.
                  This was very kind of you.
                  Take care and thanks again.

Comment

• Peanut
                    ModNut
                    • Jan 2007

Thank you.

Our thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Dean
                      RIP Darrent & Damien
                      • Nov 2003

I sometimes I wonder if sorrow isn't allowed to enter our lives so that one of mankinds most noble emotions, compassion, might be expressed. Through these difficult times my prayers are with each family.

Comment

• calibroncogrl47

Thank you!.. That is so nice of you.~ We were truely blessed to have had the chance to get to know both Darrent and Nash for the short time we did. I know that they both would have been GREAT and they are both missed! ..

I posted the thread you talked about... "Darrent..take care of nash".. I am so sorry that I made you cry..That was not my intention. Darrent was one of my fav players and so was Nash.. Nash and Darrent both won me over in preseason of thier opening year. I will never forget them! They were both good men!

Take care and please know that we are all still here for you along with Damien's family. We are all Family!!!!

Comment

• CB123
                          Bench Warmer
                          • Oct 2006

These two young men were taken early, but will never be forgotten. Thank you for your heartfelt words, they mean a lot to the community! God bless you, your family, and Damien's family.
                          "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                            Locker 41-Glenn Davis
                            • Sep 2006

God Bless you and your family

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

• George Bush
                              • Nov 2004

Hearing from Dee's family is always a blessing.

I am blessed to be part of the Bronco's family, and to lose two such fine young men from our family is indeed a tragedy but I believe they are part of God's team now and will be watching over us.

I pray that their loved ones find peace in God's grace and solace in the love that comes from our prayers.

God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X