Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 272

Thread: Corrupt-A-Wish

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    littleton
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but he dies.

    i wish my friend would call me back already.
    granted...

    friend, "Hey hows it going man? guess what? i fell asleep on a train and i woke up and we are in russia! can you come get me?"

    i wish i could grant wishes
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

    "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

    My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank24
    granted...

    friend, "Hey hows it going man? guess what? i fell asleep on a train and i woke up and we are in russia! can you come get me?"

    i wish i could grant wishes
    Wish Granted: But your wish granting license is revoked for improper granting of wishes.

    I wish that I could meet our quarterback Jay Cutler and live to enjoy the moment.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
    Wish Granted: But your wish granting license is revoked for improper granting of wishes.

    I wish that I could meet our quarterback Jay Cutler and live to enjoy the moment.
    Granted

    You meet Cutler and you pass the ball around, but he discovers you suck so throws the football at your testicles/ovary if a female.

    I wish my coach wasn't an ass.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    Granted

    You meet Cutler and you pass the ball around, but he discovers you suck so throws the football at your testicles/ovary if a female.

    I wish my coach wasn't an ass.

    Granted.


    Except now, he is a Nazi.


    Literally.




    I wish my wife were home.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    lakerland
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    Granted

    You meet Cutler and you pass the ball around, but he discovers you suck so throws the football at your testicles/ovary if a female.

    I wish my coach wasn't an ass.
    granted. but since i read that thread u made, i know hes so much of an asss that hes still an ass anyway.

    iwish i could fly
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,891
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but since i read that thread u made, i know hes so much of an asss that hes still an ass anyway.

    iwish i could fly
    You can fly. Like a brick. Too bad you find out about it too after jumping off a tall building.

    I wish I had some motivation to do some drawing.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    lakerland
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun
    You can fly. Like a brick. Too bad you find out about it too after jumping off a tall building.

    I wish I had some motivation to do some drawing.
    granted but your motivation is your grandmother in a bikini.


    i wish i was still playing baseball
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted but your motivation is your grandmother in a bikini.


    i wish i was still playing baseball
    Granted but a hit by pitch ends your career.

    I wish I could think of something funny to wish...

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    Granted but a hit by pitch ends your career.

    I wish I could think of something funny to wish...
    granted

    but you go to jail for copyrighting dave chappelle and saying im rick james ***** to much.



    i wish i had 1 million more wishes.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    lakerland
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    granted

    but you go to jail for copyrighting dave chappelle.



    i wish i had 1 million more wishes.
    granted, but ur post with michael ruffin adn the kobe bryant hologhraphic rookie card is so funny taht you loose all of the wishes

    i wish i didnt post in here
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    littleton
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted, but ur post with michael ruffin adn the kobe bryant hologhraphic rookie card is so funny taht you loose all of the wishes

    i wish i didnt post in here
    granted;
    but then the talent scout desperately searching random message boards wouldn't have noticed your last post about CinnaMunMun's grandma and laughed his butt off, tracked you down, and offered you a multi million dollar contract to do a stand up tour all over the world... instead you have a hot pocket and go to bed.

    i wish i didn't procrastinate so much
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

    "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

    My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Granted.


    Except now, he is a Nazi.


    Literally.




    I wish my wife were home.
    Your Wish Is My Command!!

    However, She comes home in a Foul Mood...Rips you a new one for being on the Damned Computer all the time and not mowing the lawn...Dumps the dinner you spent all afternoon on over your Head...and Demands that you sleep in the Garage for the next month for your Incompetence!!!




    I Wish I was a Little Bit Taller...I Wish I was a Baller... jk


    I wish I had a Nicer Job, House and Car!!!

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    lakerland
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank24
    granted;
    but then the talent scout desperately searching random message boards wouldn't have noticed your last post about CinnaMunMun's grandma and laughed his butt off, tracked you down, and offered you a multi million dollar contract to do a stand up tour all over the world... instead you have a hot pocket and go to bed.

    i wish i didn't procrastinate so much
    granted. but since i dont know what that means, you move to Siberia


    i wish there was a white sox message board
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but since i dont know what that means, you move to Siberia


    i wish there was a white sox message board
    granted, but you misread the title and you are actually on a White Socks board.

    I wish I could burn stuff with my eyes.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    littleton
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but since i dont know what that means, you move to Siberia


    i wish there was a white sox message board
    *poof* granted

    but the message board was started by a laundry fanatic that's bad at spelling, and it is truely devoted to how to keep your socks white, bright, and beautiful.

    i wish for world peace
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

    "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

    My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •