Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt-A-Wish

Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Granted but before that, you receive 3 neggies.

I wish I did my homework
    granted but its all wrong and you fail and have to move into my town and play football on my team and we are great and grow up to play for denver, you at SS and me at DE i wish i was a fish
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted but its all wrong and you fail and have to move into my town and play football on my team and we are great and grow up to play for denver, you at SS and me at DE i wish i was a fish
    You become a fish in a bowl. The bowl gets knocked over and you die.

I wish I didn't have to read To Kill A Mockingbird

granted. but you miss out on a good book. i wish football season would start for me

you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

granted, but you never learn how to kill a mocking bird. sorry about the cheesy joke. OK I'm gonna stop now.

I wish I had a monster truck

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead4
    granted, but you never learn how to kill a mocking bird. sorry about the cheesy joke. OK I'm gonna stop now.

HAHAHA thats classic ur like enough with the cheesy jokes haha

smart fans, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but you trip and break ur leg

i wish i could get 3 more positive cp's
    thank you NTO

smart fans, eh?

granted. but you fall when hopping out, and your big toe had to be amputated.

i wish college tuition was free

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96
    granted. but you fall when hopping out, and your big toe had to be amputated.

i wish college tuition was free
    Wish granted: College tuition is completely free, only you are not able to finish and have to drop out anyway, therefore making college tuition being free completely pointless. Oh and since tuition is free, the price of everything around the college goes up 99%.

I wish that I could marry our quarterback Jay Cutler and stay alive long enough to enjoy the marriage, never get divorced and we'd be together for the rest of our lives and no one would be cheating on anyone else in the marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
    Wish granted: College is completely free, only you are not able to finish and have to drop anyway, therefore making college being free completely pointless.

I wish that I could marry our quarterback Jay Cutler and stay alive long enough to enjoy the marriage, never get divorced and we'd be together for the rest of our lives and no one would be cheating on anyone else in the marriage.
    granted, but you get a number of STD's from Jay. sorry. I had to find a loophole....

I wish I was the a movie star

granted, but you get a number of STD's from Jay. sorry. I had to find a loophole....

I wish I was the a movie star
    But see, since there'd be no cheating we'd still be able to be together. Ha!

Wish granted: You are a movie star but your career involves just being an extra in every horrible that comes out and we never see your face.

I wish that I with my marriage to Jay that we find miracle cures to all the STD's we have and the wish still goes on like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
    But see, since there'd be no cheating we'd still be able to be together. Ha!

Wish granted: You are a movie star but your career involves just being an extra in every horrible that comes out and we never see your face.

I wish that I with my marriage to Jay that we find miracle cures to all the STD's we have and the wish still goes on like normal.
    wish granted.
    but jay had an unfortunate accident with a can of sardines and a firecracker and certain male-only parts of his body got disfigured beyond repair. (sorry you left nothing else!)

i wish i was the strength and conditioning coach of the tampa bay bucs! (sorry i dont like the CITY of denver...at least not as a place to live)

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96
    wish granted.
    but jay had an unfortunate accident with a can of sardines and a firecracker and certain male-only parts of his body got disfigured beyond repair. (sorry you left nothing else!)

i wish i was the strength and conditioning coach of the tampa bay bucs! (sorry i dont like the CITY of denver...at least not as a place to live)
    You got fired.

I wish I will get a perfect on my science exam tomorrow.

I'm confused on the game kind of

But I wish Tnedator was President of the United States

With you being the VP

I wish Al Davis was 20 years younger so we could laugh @ the raiders for 20 more years

Quote Originally Posted by Watson 81
    With you being the VP

I wish Al Davis was 20 years younger so we could laugh @ the raiders for 20 more years
    granted. but he dies.

i wish my friend would call me back already.

smart fans, eh?