Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 272

Thread: Corrupt-A-Wish

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    littleton
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Red
    granted, but you misread the title and you are actually on a White Socks board.

    I wish I could burn stuff with my eyes.
    lol J-Red you beat me to it.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

    "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

    My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank24
    *poof* granted

    but the message board was started by a laundry fanatic that's bad at spelling, and it is truely devoted to how to keep your socks white, bright, and beautiful.

    i wish for world peace
    GRANTED! but an alien invasion happens the day after the world agrees to peace, and itll be just like hte movies...

    i wish to look like this guy

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    littleton
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96
    GRANTED! but an alien invasion happens the day after the world agrees to peace, and itll be just like hte movies...

    i wish to look like this guy
    granted;

    but it costs you 10 thousand dollars in un-insured money to develope a belt-secured unicycle to aid you in transportation. and it give you a wedgie anyway...

    i wish i had a fridge that i could pull whatever i wanted out of it at any time and the food was always delicious.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

    "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

    My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    lakerland
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank24
    granted;

    but it costs you 10 thousand dollars in un-insured money to develope a belt-secured unicycle to aid you in transportation. and it give you a wedgie anyway...

    i wish i had a fridge that i could pull whatever i wanted out of it at any time and the food was always delicious.
    granted. but you get really genorous and give it to me.

    i wish, aww i dont know
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Honolulu & Omaha
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    granted. but you get really genorous and give it to me.

    i wish, aww i dont know
    granted, and your brain disappears

    I wish the Virginia Tech shooting didn't happen

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    Granted

    You meet Cutler and you pass the ball around, but he discovers you suck so throws the football at your testicles/ovary if a female.

    I wish my coach wasn't an ass.
    It'd be ovaries. I'd be able to take it, my brother once threw a football really hard at my thighs. It hurt. No wish, just had to make a response.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    granted, and your brain disappears

    I wish the Virginia Tech shooting didn't happen
    Wish Granted: But unfortunately a shooting still happens, but luckily, it has less deaths and doesn't involve kids.

    I wish that the shooting at Columbine High School 8 years ago (on Friday) never happened either.

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Honolulu & Omaha
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
    Wish Granted: But unfortunately a shooting still happens, but luckily, it has less deaths and doesn't involve kids.

    I wish that the shooting at Columbine High School 8 years ago (on Friday) never happened either.
    Granted, but the shooting still happens but instead, it was Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden being shot (humanely).

    I wish Nike iD let you choose any color from the color spectrum or from a crayon box instead of the crappy ones they have.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Granted, but the shooting still happens but instead, it was Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden being shot (humanely).

    I wish Nike iD let you choose any color from the color spectrum or from a crayon box instead of the crappy ones they have.
    wish granted, but as soon as they get wet they turn hot pink

    i wish i was a master pick up artist.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    far away from you
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96
    wish granted, but as soon as they get wet they turn hot pink

    i wish i was a master pick up artist.

    Wish granted; but most of your hot dates are actually transvestites.


    I wish I won the lottery.
    Last edited by tommy1986; 04-17-2007 at 03:00 AM.

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy1986
    Wish granted; but most of your hot dates are actually transvestites.


    I wish I won the lottery.
    Wish Granted: Congratulations, you've won the lottery, but so has everyone else in a freak coincidence. So really you only won about a thousand dollars.

    I wish I could get my credit card fully paid off in less than 8 months.

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
    Wish Granted: Congratulations, you've won the lottery, but so has everyone else in a freak coincidence. So really you only won about a thousand dollars.

    I wish I could get my credit card fully paid off in less than 8 months.
    wish granted!
    but someone steals your identity, maxes out a CC and moves to jamaica. and your credit card company doesnt believe it was fraud!! sucks for you

    i wish i could fight this guy:

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Honolulu & Omaha
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96
    wish granted!
    but someone steals your identity, maxes out a CC and moves to jamaica. and your credit card company doesnt believe it was fraud!! sucks for you

    i wish i could fight this guy:
    granted but you lose.

    I wish I could run faster.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    'Cuse, New Yawk
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    granted but you lose.

    I wish I could run faster.
    Granted but you run so fast you speed up the earth rotation, now there are only 8 hours in a day.

    like I said I am board here.

    the simpsons special stunk.

    I wish the simpsons would become funny again.

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Granted but you run so fast you speed up the earth rotation, now there are only 8 hours in a day.

    like I said I am board here.

    the simpsons special stunk.

    I wish the simpsons would become funny again.
    Granted. But it is after you forget about it and watch the last episode left on earth 20 years from now. Then after remembering how funny the show is, the last copy melts, thus deleting the Simpsons from time.

    I wish I could make a successfull cartoon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •