Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 272

Thread: Corrupt-A-Wish

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Granted! But that person gets distracted by their homework to do so!

    I wish I didnt have any homework! haha

    Granted, now you are a teacher and get to grade the homework. Over and over again.

    I wish that when people made Denver references, they'd remember that most people on here are NOT from Denver.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by bengaaaaals1688
    Granted but the Rockies lose every player on their team and can only sign 90 year old men to play for them.

    I wish CT would get a football team.

    Granted, but it's the Cardinals.



    I wish I could go into space....just once.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    I don't get either of those references. Sorry.

    My apologies: Highlands Ranch is a huge developement in Douglas County, south of Denver. Imagine living in a dollhouse, and every other dollhouse looked exactly the same as yours.

    Yeah, its bad.


    Bertha Blunt wrote a highly comical work about being enslaved by chimpanzees while acting as a missionary in Africa.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Shelton, CT
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Granted, but it's the Cardinals.



    I wish I could go into space....just once.
    I honestly would take the Cards just because we would have an NFL team.

    Granted, but when you got there you ended up outside of the shuttle somehow and spent the next 4 weeks floating through space before dying.

    I wish I was stronger.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/806...sonsig1bb2.png

    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...nemsigbuq8.jpg

    Sig by Sky.

    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Granted, but it's the Cardinals.



    I wish I could go into space....just once.

    Granted, but its your ashes.


    I wish I could fly an F-16 just once...
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    My apologies: Highlands Ranch is a huge developement in Douglas County, south of Denver. Imagine living in a dollhouse, and every other dollhouse looked exactly the same as yours.

    Yeah, its bad.


    Bertha Blunt wrote a highly comical work about being enslaved by chimpanzees while acting as a missionary in Africa.

    So, then, Higlands Ranch is essentially where I live now.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    So, then, Higlands Ranch is essentially where I live now.
    Yup, I would Google Earth it, as well, just to give ya full feeling of the monstrosity it is.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    Yup, I would Google Earth it, as well, just to give ya full feeling of the monstrosity it is.

    In SoCal, every development is like that.


    I'm from back east, where HOAS are much more rare, and homes in neighborhoods all look different.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    In SoCal, every development is like that.


    I'm from back east, where HOAS are much more rare, and homes in neighborhoods all look different.
    Me too. My little town in Colorado is really a mixing pot of Spanish, Mexican, and German/English descent.

    And HOAS? What's that acronym?
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    Ahem!

    I Wish Someone Would Read My Reply In The Rockies Thread!
    ...capture it...remember it...

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Ahem!

    I Wish Someone Would Read My Reply In The Rockies Thread!
    I wish that person who wrote that response would be tarred and feathered....
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    I wish that person who wrote that response would be tarred and feathered....
    GRANTED! Now that person doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

    I wish I wasn't tarred and feathered!
    ...capture it...remember it...

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    GRANTED! Now that person doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

    I wish I wasn't tarred and feathered!

    Granted, your forced to become a Diamondbacks fan.


    I wish I could stop chewing tobacco....
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    Granted, your forced to become a Diamondbacks fan.


    I wish I could stop chewing tobacco....
    Granted! But now you are addicted to chewing shoe-leather.

    I wish for Troy to break his knee or something.
    ...capture it...remember it...

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Granted! But now you are addicted to chewing shoe-leather.

    I wish for Troy to break his knee or something.




    Granted, but he breaks it when you run him over in Coor's Fields parking lot. He sues and as punishment you have to wear a Troy jersey for a year...straight.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •