Stay strong Orange and Blue...

Wow...not again. This is tough.....

As I pray for the Nash family and the storm they are going though, I also lift up entire Broncos organization in prayer.

To the Broncos family, I love you all so much. Stay strong and hold on to God's hand. He will see you through....Weeping endures for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

To the Fans, we will get through this. Just hold on and stay strong.

R.I.P Damien. You'll be greatly missed, my friend.

ALLLLL- READY #27- not forgotten....

Quote Originally Posted by onechocolateqt
    Wow...not again. This is tough.....

As I pray for the Nash family and the storm they are going though, I also lift up entire Broncos organization in prayer.

To the Broncos family, I love you all so much. Stay strong and hold on to God's hand. He will see you through....Weeping endures for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

To the Fans, we will get through this. Just hold on and stay strong.

R.I.P Damien. You'll be greatly missed, my friend.

ALLLLL- READY #27- not forgotten....
    Thanks for the kind words

We are greiving, however, both beautiful souls are in a much better place and while I find my heart hurting for their family and friends, part of me knows that they are lucky to be home!!!!

R.I.P. #27 & #29

We'll Miss u Damien

We miss both you and Darrent,our prayers go out to your families and the Entire Broncos Organization And Team. U will be forever in our hearts,Our condolences to your family and Darrents. We love you guys.Forever in our hearts. Its always hard to lose someone you care about.undefined

Go Broncos

Be strong we can get thru this even though it may seem hard.Keep the faith. We love you guys.Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I am so worried about the state of the Bronco Nation right now. I thought next season was going to be tough with the loss of Dwill and now Damien Nash? This is just too hard to comprehnd.
    I was sick all weekend so I didnt get a chance to get any football news andget on the internet.I was driving to work and Gene Upshaw said something about another death in the Bronco Family and I coulnt imagine that it would be Damien Nash.
    Damien we hardly knew ye but we know you were a fine,upstanding young man and you will be missed.

Our prayers go out to your family
    A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed