Counting my own blessings.

It's one thing when a pro athlete throws it all away in a drug over dose but when you have man who was an asset on and off the field just get taken like that it really makes me take a long look at how blessed I've been and how fragile my little world is.

So even though it's impossible not to sound cliché here truly my prayers are with Darrents familly.

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by 4team
    It's one thing when a pro athlete throws it all away in a drug over dose but when you have man who was an asset on and off the field just get taken like that it really makes me take a long look at how blessed I've been and how fragile my little world is.

So even though it's impossible not to sound cliché here truly my prayers are with Darrents familly.

God Bless
    It is a little disheartening when something like this happens. The same with Nash dying. Not a violent death either. Just dying after a game of b-ball. Life is real precious. Hopefully we all can learn from the tragic experiences that the Williams and Nash Families are going through at this time.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey