Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tatum couldn't handle it in Denver....

Allegedly he requested to be traded due to the fact that he couldn't be in the same area where he and one of his close friends roamed...

I mean seriously, I could tell he was gonna be gone the second i heard the convo about DWill on ESPN.

I wouldn't doubt it.

We all know he's been through some pretty difficult times lately. I know some of you think that the Broncos are wrong for trading him after all he's been through but this could be the best thing for him. Sometimes people need changes in scenery... hopefully this will work out well for him.
    Last edited by Orange_Crush21; 03-03-2007 at 11:17 AM.

I understand his situation, hopefully this doesn't ruin his life, from depression.

I was just thinking this the other day. Although I loved Tatum, I think going to Detroit is good for him. It's a change of scenery like the previous post said, and also, Denver hardly ever plays Detroit so he won't have to come back here and re-open wounds. I only hope Javon Walker is ok next year.

I swear we DENVER BRONCO FANS are so two faced at the beginning of the year you were swinging from tatums nuts about how he'd have 1,500 yards rushing. A half season later your running the him through the ground. You guys don't appreciate anything you really don't.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

I swear we DENVER BRONCO FANS are so two faced at the beginning of the year you were swinging from tatums nuts about how he'd have 1,500 yards rushing. A half season later your running the him through the ground. You guys don't appreciate anything you really don't.
    maybe it's cause he never got those 1500 yards?

Quote Originally Posted by vicious2500
    I feel the same way. Our fanbase is so messed up. Due to us being so successful. They want another Elway, Td, Rod, Eddy Mac and etc..

I don't think anyone in this thread was bashing Tatum.... I know my intent was to wish him well and to hope that this trade works out well for him in football terms and in his life personally....

(Besides, I never said Tatum would rush for 1500 yards)

What the heck are you even talking about? This thread isn't even bashing him, learn to READ before you post something as moronic as that. If you want to post what you said on a thread that's actually bashing Tatum, then go ahead... but not in this thread, as it's simply stating he wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his friend isn't here anymore.

And to reply correctly to this thread... I wouldn't doubt it. I couldn't imagine going to the same locker room, where a familiar face won't be there anymore. Same as with the current passing of Damien, which I believe he bonded with him, as well.
    Last edited by CB123; 03-03-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Quote Originally Posted by CB123
    What the heck are you even talking about? This thread isn't even bashing him, learn to READ before you post something as moronic as that. If you want to post what you said on a thread that's actually bashing Tatum, then go ahead... but not in this thread, as it's simply stating he wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his friend isn't here anymore.

And to reply correctly to this thread... I wouldn't doubt it. I couldn't imagine going to the same locker room, where a familiar face won't be there anymore. Same as with the current passing of Damien, which I believe he bonded with him, as well.
    Hes not referring to the ones in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT33
    Hes not referring to the ones in this thread.
    Hence why I say post it in a thread where it belongs. It doesn't belong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CB123
    Hence why I say post it in a thread where it belongs. It doesn't belong in this one.
    With a billion of them popping up a day it gets hard to sort them out my apologies . The basis applies to any member of the broncos that leaves the team though. Look at how Plummers being done right now. The same happened to Dayne and Putzier.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Well don't put me in the WE because I still like the guy even though he had some issues this year, and I like the trade and hope he does well, until he plays us. Some of us keep our opinions the same, and are never on some crappy bandwagon.
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

With a billion of them popping up a day it gets hard to sort them out my apologies . The basis applies to any member of the broncos that leaves the team though. Look at how Plummers being done right now. The same happened to Dayne and Putzier.
    I understand, so no hard feelings! And you're right. I guess it's just that time of year!

Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT33
    I feel the same way. Our fanbase is so messed up. Due to us being so successful. They want another Elway, Td, Rod, Eddy Mac and etc..
    Well the only thing that is better than success is more success. Why wouldn't Broncos fans or fans of any team want the best players on their team?