Thread: a great friend

a great friend

To everyone reading D D was a great friend growing up and I was one of thoes people who hade the opportunity of sharing our chidehood together. D D was always playful and knew exactley when to get you and it was always on one of thoes days when youwere down and out and he knew that and he would come and help put a smile on your face thats the type of person he wasgreaton and off the field. I also had the opportunity to go to battle with him on the field as well. Let me share this with you before I go wen we were in the seventh grade going back to class from lunch one day walking outside D D said a look and so we did knowing he was going to do something crazy he backed up into the grass and ran twoards the wall and he ran up it and did a back flip off the wall 5 to 6 foot high in the air see you never knewl what DD was gonna do but youknow it was something great and I am honored that he shared some of his life with me and others as we became men . Thank you a true fried Damien "DD" Nash . Our prayers are with your family and you will always be in my heart. Till the day we meet again my good friend help watch over us for we are trying to be were you are you just beat us there with you super fast feet .

Thank you for the post, and for sharing some of your memories with us of Damien.

God Bless You
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29