Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by portis26hb
    Oh so you dont know what Dre Bly said, you only know what "sources" told the paper. Ok, I believe you!!!!!!!!!!

BTW my source said Champ is unhappy and wants to be traded to the Chargers.

I will have to take it you failed reading comprehension as I clearly asked if you had a source to the level of the Washington Post.

I will also have to deduce you lack certain reasoning skills as it is reasonable, given the information we have from reliable and respected news sources, that Bly has reservations about playing for the Broncos.

By the way, you are not considered a reliable news source.

Guys, let's not turn this into a slinging match.

We all know that every form of media quotes 'sources close to__________' to sell a story.

There is no need to jump all over someone just because they posted something you don't like.

Like I said, let's take this all as heresay(which it is) until we get some sort of confirmation.

Take a deep breath and step back.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Damn I kinda want him to stay
    But I would like to trade for Portis

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro
    Guys, let's not turn this into a slinging match.

We all know that every form of media quotes 'sources close to__________' to sell a story.

There is no need to jump all over someone just because they posted something you don't like.

Like I said, let's take this all as heresay(which it is) until we get some sort of confirmation.

Take a deep breath and step back.
    The only thing I dont like is seeing the same story posted 20 different times in the same forum.

The only thing I dont like is seeing the same story posted 20 different times in the same forum.
    Then PM a mod to get it merged, and don't get into a fight with someone.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Ok that is the reason I do not often post here.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

I'm with you on both points. I would like to see him stay and be a productive player but if he wants out of Denver then I would rather have someone who is talented and wants to be here.

I would also love to have Portis back but after signing Henry we would have a ton of money tied up at the RB position. It would be a great tandem but awfully expensive.

Listening to SIRIUS Satellite Radio and the Late Hits replay this morning they did a 1/2 hour segment about Bly/Washington/Denver and again they bring in the reporter from the Washington Post to discuss the fact that Bly is not happy in Denver and wants to go to Washington and BLAH BLAH BLAH. In my opinion, if Bly isn't happy and wanted to be traded why in the HECK haven't we heard this straight from Bly or the Denver Organization?

What it sounds like to me is this reporter from the Washington post is trying to stir some stuff and the Deadskins organization may be a little mad that Denver came in a scooped up Bly before they could "Buy" another star for their putrid team.

I agree and say let this rest until we hear confirmation straight from the horses mouth, and that mouth to me is going to be either Bly himself of someone from the Bronco's organization period. I don't even care what Dre Bly's mother has to say about it.

Oh so you dont know what Dre Bly said, you only know what "sources" told the paper. Ok, I believe you!!!!!!!!!!

BTW my source said Champ is unhappy and wants to be traded to the Chargers.

I don't know if you know anything about journalism, but sources are never revealed. Also, the Post probably wouldnt run anything about this if there wasn't at least a little concrete material to back it.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Ahhh im getting sick of all of theis BLY nonsense. I feel if there is any speculation at all if he wants to play here, then i dont want him on my team. He has been here less then a week and has already created more chaos then the whole last year combined. If there is any doubt in his mind for playing with the broncos, then he should get the hell out of here and i hope we do trade with the skins for springs and a draft pick. And if he was a man, he would comment about this stuff because i know he knows it happening. So if he wanted to stop it, he could release a statement that says he wants to stay or go.

This could be great!

Washington has the #8 pick, if they want Bly that may be what we need to move up to get Adrian Peterson, then go after a CB in the second or third round.

Bly has a lot of hype surrounding him and he has done nothing to hurt his value.

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad
    Washington has the #8 pick, if they want Bly that may be what we need to move up to get Adrian Peterson, then go after a CB in the second or third round.

Bly has a lot of hype surrounding him and he has done nothing to hurt his value.

We dont need Peterson at all, and he will be gone by #8... the only way i see this working, is on Draft day, Where the best DT or DE is still on the board at #8 like
    Alan Branch,Amobi Okoye (who i like)Gaines Adams or Jamaal Anderson.. I could see Denver Trading Bly to Whasigton for Springs and their #8 pick, We would give them the 21st pick and a 3rd pick (Whasigton does not have a 2nd 3rd or 4th pick this year) which could work out for denver because they have 2 3rd round picks, and Springs would have to take a Pay cut big time!!!

I'm not sure that's what you meant to say. Sources are almost always revealed unless they're speaking on condition of anonymity. Papers prefer not to use anonymous sources if they can avoid it, but once they do they're obligated not to reveal the names.
    It depends on the writer. If the article is writteb by an established, trustworthy columnist, most papers will easily approve the use of anonymous sources.
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

My question is why would Shanahan rather have Springs than Bly?

I'm not saying my sources are telling me anything....I'm just saying that if Shanahan would rather have Springs he's an idiot! It wouldn't suprise me......As a matter of fact I'd shocked if it weren't true!

The Old Shanahan is back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    My question is why would Shanahan rather have Springs than Bly?

I'm not saying my sources are telling me anything....I'm just saying that if Shanahan would rather have Springs he's an idiot! It wouldn't suprise me......As a matter of fact I'd shocked if it weren't true!

The Old Shanahan is back!!!!!

Springs > Bly WHEN HEALTHY. Problem is Springs is oft-injured, but he is a top 10 corner when healthy. He led the Skins in SACKS in 2005 with 6! That is crazy for a corner!