Seattle signs TE to multi-year deal...Graham?

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Seattle Seahawks have re-signed free agent TE Will Heller to a multi-year deal.

Is it fair to assume that Graham will anounce that he is a bronco today?!

That's what it sounds like... If we had to lose either Graham or Kerney to Seattle, I'm glad it was Kerney. Graham will improve our running game and let Cutler get the ball downfield, not to mention will be that receiving threat Jay will need if the defensive line is closing around him. Kerney might have said it wasn't about the money, but if I was getting paid 23 million I would say that too. What a waste, he might only have one or two decent seasons left. We can adress DE easily in this draft.

that was posted last night lets search for threads before we start another please wiht everything going on its hard to keep up with they same thing being posted 10 times

Quote Originally Posted by mxbronco13
    That's what it sounds like... If we had to lose either Graham or Kerney to Seattle, I'm glad it was Kerney. Graham will improve our running game and let Cutler get the ball downfield, not to mention will be that receiving threat Jay will need if the defensive line is closing around him. Kerney might have said it wasn't about the money, but if I was getting paid 23 million I would say that too. What a waste, he might only have one or two decent seasons left. We can adress DE easily in this draft.
    It would have been nice to have Kerney in the lineup, but definately not for all that money. Hopefully we can get a younger, more productive DE from the draft - any chance to trade up for Gaines Adams?

With Graham, many believe we are set at TE with Scheff, and although his compatibility with Cutler is undeniable, D. Graham can make a huge impact:

1. Good catching ability to relieve pressure off Javon on the inside.
    2. Great blocking ability - open doors for Henry...provide pocket time for Cutler
    3. Denver is a city and a team that he WANTS to play for... never underestimate the Will to play.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJuan
    that was posted last night lets search for threads before we start another please wiht everything going on its hard to keep up with they same thing being posted 10 times
    Apparently we are the only 2 people here who understand this concept.