Broncos Magazine

The latest issue of Broncos Magazine features pictures of Darrent and quotes by different Broncos. On the front cover of the magazine it says "All newsstand proceeds of this issue will be donated to the Darrent Williams Trust Fund".

Also in this issue is a nice story and picture of our own JWINN (Jordan). Many of you know JWINN from him not only being a mod but also for his many posts. And, it was JWINN who organized the vigil for Darrent, as well as Damien.

This issue of the Broncos Magazine, and all future issues can be ordered by going to broncosnewsstand.com.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    The latest issue of Broncos Magazine features pictures of Darrent and quotes by different Broncos. On the front cover of the magazine it says "All newsstand proceeds of this issue will be donated to the Darrent Williams Trust Fund".

Also in this issue is a nice story and picture of our own JWINN (Jordan). Many of you know JWINN from him not only being a mod but also for his many posts. And, it was JWINN who organized the vigil for Darrent, as well as Damien.

This issue of the Broncos Magazine, and all future issues can be ordered by going to broncosnewsstand.com.
    Good catch, I didn't see that when I got mine in the mail.

Bump for Darrent's children's fund
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Good post.

I'm going to bump this again.

I was looking at the Individual Gameday programs.

and the ONLY one that is unavailable is the one with Darrent on the Cover with Foxy and Paymah

Thats one that I would have liked to get but its unavailable and i'm sure it is because of Darrent.