Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Dre Bly Trades Thread

Trade 1:
    The Skins would send Springs and their 1st round draft pick (6th overall) to the Lions.

The Lions would send their 1st round draft pick (2nd overall) to the Bronco's.

The Broncos would send Dre Bly and the 3rd rounder they got from the Skins back to the Skins.

Trade 2:
    The skins would send Spring and their 1st round draft pick (6th overall) to the Broncos.

The Broncos would send Dre Bly and their 1st round pick (21st overall) to the Redskins.

What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by laxstar263
    Trade 1:
    The Skins would send Springs and their 1st round draft pick (6th overall) to the Lions.

The Broncos would send Dre Bly and the 3rd rounder they got from the Skins back to the Skins.

Trade 2:
    The skins would send Spring and their 1st round draft pick (6th overall) to the Broncos.

The Broncos would send Dre Bly and their 1st round pick (21st overall) to the Redskins.

What are your thoughts?
    Ted Sundquist said Bly isn't going to be traded.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Not again.....

I thought we were done with this?

That is BS. If he gets a good deal he will do it.

Why??????? Why???????
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze
    Not again.....

I thought we were done with this?
    Does any one else see what happend...one little stone thrown in the pond sent ripples..

What about people that dont keep up with team news and work with some one that does. they go to work and say "Bly wants to be a redskin and all of a sudden it's fact.. that person who doesnt keep up with news told 2 others they told 3 others and so on.

Now 30,000(just throwing a number out) hate Bly and will usher him out of town. After Bly has one bad game they will heckle him with...hey bly why dont you just leave and go to washington we dont want you anyway.. Bly will be mentally impacted and his "game" will suffer. The heckeling will continue to get worse and he will flip off a heckler in the crowd. More fans will turn on him.(speculation)

Why because someone decided to make a thread based on an other teams home newspaper. The Redskins FO will have a laugh about this one. (speculation)
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

Thumbs down

Trade 1:

Trade 2:

What are your thoughts?
    Based on the premise that any player is tradable for the right offer, I will offer my thoughts on this.

Neither trade would happen because the Broncos wouldn't be giving up enough in value to move up to the 2nd or the 6th pick. The first trade scenario would have to involve the Broncos giving up the #21 pick along with Bly and the 3rd round pick, at least. The second scenario would have to eliminate Springs from the offer and involve the Broncos giving up at least one additional pick. Besides, I don't want Springs. I know that some people feel like we've treated the Skins like our biatches in the past, and maybe that's true, but it's crazy to think that we're going to bend them over and dry **** them with offers like the ones you suggest here.

Aside from the reality of NFL business, I don't want Bly to be traded. He provides a much needed upgrade to our secondary. We should be excited by the idea of Bly and Bailey lining up on the same defense and causing headaches for QBs and offensive coordinators around the league. It seams that a lot of people are getting over excited by the idea of concocting unlikely trade scenarios to get rid of a player that has a real chance to help our team improve. It was one thing when it seemed that Bly didn't want to be in Denver, but we now know that isn't true. Perhaps Bly would have preferred Washington, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be in Denver. I think we're better off with Bly than without him and hopefully the team feels the same way.
    Last edited by broncolee; 03-28-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Trade 1:

Trade 2:

What are your thoughts?

Don't think it's gonna happen now. At least I hope not.

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Totaly off topic but.....

Defensive Starters
    CB1-Champ Bailey
    CB2-Dre Bly
    SS-Dominique Foxworth >>> WTH??
    FS-John Lynch
    LOLB-D.J. Williams
    MLB-Al Wilson
    ROLB-Ian Gold
    LDE-Kanard Lang
    DT-Dan Wilkinson
    DT-Gerrard Warren
    RDE-Elvis Dumerville

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetFan
    Totaly off topic but.....

Defensive Starters
    CB1-Champ Bailey
    CB2-Dre Bly
    SS-Dominique Foxworth >>> WTH??
    FS-John Lynch
    LOLB-D.J. Williams
    MLB-Al Wilson
    ROLB-Ian Gold
    LDE-Kanard Lang
    DT-Dan Wilkinson
    DT-Gerrard Warren
    RDE-Elvis Dumerville
    People do weird things.

Trade 1:

Trade 2:

What are your thoughts?

lol. . . . i only wish we could completely, totally and utterly ROB somebody like that-- but the only way get a GM to sign a deal like that is if we send luca brazzi to hold a gun to their head. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Trolls
    post the same old crap that I hear every day.

My goodness.

Projected 2007 Broncos Lineup
    Offensive Starters
    QB-Jay Cutler
    RB-Travis Henry
    FB-Paul Smith
    WR1-Javon Walker
    WR2-Brandon Marshall
    TE-Daniel Graham
    LT-Eric Pears > Matt Lepsis spot buddy!
    LG-Ben Hamalton
    C-Tom Nalen
    RG-Montrea Holland
    RT-Adam Meadows

you know nothing, just stated a stupid false info that bly had been traded remember? Bly is not going to be traded, period

hell I mean you have Eric Pears as your starting left tackle, what do you know? where is lepsis anybody?