Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    2,575

    I Need Your Help!!!!

    I need your help finding this mirror. I hve looked at all the Walmart's and Target's here in my town. Anyone know where I can get one?


















  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,942
    Quote Originally Posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    I need your help finding this mirror. I hve looked at all the Walmart's and Target's here in my town. Anyone know where I can get one?
    If you find one, I NEED IT!!!!!!

    Great find, GLF!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101





    hey, I've been meaning to ask, whats that image in the ipod sig? Looks like a mangled duck or something
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  4. #4
    yea right! remember, we've seen you-- you're about the last person who needs that mirror. . . .


    Officially Objectified by the GPA

    rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas





    hey, I've been meaning to ask, whats that image in the ipod sig? Looks like a mangled duck or something
    You need a dirtier mind.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    You need a dirtier mind.

    I do have one but I can't make a human being out of that sillhouette
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas
    I do have one but I can't make a human being out of that sillhouette
    It's a women going oooooooo with her arm over the back of her head.

















    So I think.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas
    I do have one but I can't make a human being out of that sillhouette

    It's this picture:

    Mangled duck thanks...


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    5280 baby!
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    It's this picture:

    Mangled duck thanks...


    Gorgeous girl, but she has no oobie do's...not good for a sillohette.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Gorgeous girl, but she has no oobie do's...not good for a sillohette.
    Looks fine to me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Gorgeous girl, but she has no oobie do's...not good for a sillohette.

    I know it needs to be changed Maybe I should just use my oobie do's jk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    5280 baby!
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    I know it needs to be changed Maybe I should just use my oobie do's jk

    heheh!! I've seen ya! You could easily put yourself in there and be just as good!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    It's this picture:

    Mangled duck thanks...

    Now I see it. That shadow is impossible to figure out without seeing the original pic.


    dog is right you don't need that mirror. :shake:
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    5280 baby!
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas
    Now I see it. That shadow is impossible to figure out without seeing the original pic.


    dog is right you don't need that mirror. :shake:

    See what you started Nas!!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    See what you started Nas!!



    I figured out something thats been bugging me so I'm happy.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •