Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [QUOTE=BVP]You mean 4th best QB, at best behind: Booty, White, Guy from Hawaii (forgot his name) and maybe even Clausing from ND.
    QUOTE]

No love for Brohm?

Booty had Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett last year... good luck this year man

Bhrom is the only legitiment QB that you can say right now is better heading into this season.

PLUS, Henne and Mario will be a good tadum!

cant wait to nab my annual game tickets, dont know which game im going to see this year...guess it depends on how much money i have

Quote Originally Posted by BIG HOUSE
    cant wait to nab my annual game tickets, dont know which game im going to see this year...guess it depends on how much money i have
    THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

[QUOTE=tommy1986]
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    You mean 4th best QB, at best behind: Booty, White, Guy from Hawaii (forgot his name) and maybe even Clausing from ND.
    QUOTE]

No love for Brohm?
    Oh wow, I forgot about Brohm.

Oh wow, I forgot about Brohm.
    Silly Goose

Michigan ain't gonna win it all.

I really don't think they will. Just because they have good players doesn't mean they are gonna be good. You need a TEAM not individuals which iw why the underdog is surprising sometimes when they shouldn't be. You are right about the nations best OT, but Henne and Hart aren't that good.

QBs better than Henne: Brohm, Booty, Brennan, White.

Hart is a good runner and one of the best but not the second best. McFadden, Slaton and the Rutgers guy. At the end of the year I think you will hear alot from Joe McKnight who just went to USC and Chris Wells from Ohio State is looking very good too this year.

You guys will have a good team this year and it might be the year that you guys beat my Bucks, BUT we have our whole defense back and some unknown guys on offense so I'd watch out. Michigan will be good, but I don't think National title good.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

[QUOTE=tommy1986]
    You mean 4th best QB, at best behind: Booty, White, Guy from Hawaii (forgot his name) and maybe even Clausing from ND.
    QUOTE]

No love for Brohm?
    Jimmy Clausen???--the Freshman???

Come on???
    Maybe in a year or two he'll be better, but thinking that he's already better than Henne is perposterous!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Jimmy Clausen???--the Freshman???

Come on???
    Maybe in a year or two he'll be better, but thinking that he's already better than Henne is perposterous!
    Yeah.

But homers have to be homers right?

Clausen for MVP!!!!