Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_helmet
    Yeah, clear as mud
    If Blue is a mixture of green and yellow, what color do you get when you mix orange and Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by BF_forever
    maybe we can just switch DJ and Al so that DJ can be around the ball more and Al can still be on the field. Just a thought
    didnt al wilson play OLB his first year in the leauge.. with his ability even still what it is i thinhk he could do it

i'd rather just keep al at mike and let ian gold go, and let dj move back to will, then try and find a good sam via the draft.

gold was a more inconsistent than al was last year imo, he'd try and tackle them low and they would just break free or leap over him,because he would have his head down most of the time,

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze
    If Blue is a mixture of green and yellow, what color do you get when you mix orange and Blue?
    That stuff is for girls, we're talking football here. Now riddle me this, why can't he "fail" his physical over money ?, wouldnt be the first time. And if he's more or less done, why is he cleared to play by the Denver doctors ?
    Eric Weddle S Utah

That stuff is for girls, we're talking football here. Now riddle me this, why can't he "fail" his physical over money ?, wouldnt be the first time. And if he's more or less done, why is he cleared to play by the Denver doctors ?
    Well, you can fail a physical over anything. They can fail you if they think youre toenails are too long.

So youre gonna tell me that, all of a sudden, the Lions dont want Wilson becuase of money?

When just a few weeks ago, money didnt seem to be a factor in their eagerness to acquire him?

Naive, I am not. There's more to this than money.

Unlike others I like to get stuff confirmed before I jump the gun, I think there are plenty of teams that want Wilson if they can get him without paying the farm. And I don't buy that the Lions think he has declined into a scrub, after trying to get him included in the Bly deal. I would love to see him go to the Bills and have a banner year after all this crap, shove it in everybodys face
    Eric Weddle S Utah

Unlike others I like to get stuff confirmed before I jump the gun, I think there are plenty of teams that want Wilson if they can get him without paying the farm. And I don't buy that the Lions think he has declined into a scrub, after trying to get him included in the Bly deal. I would love to see him go to the Bills and have a banner year after all this crap, shove it in everybodys face
    Speaking of the Bills, ESPNNews just reported that Takeo Spikes will be traded sometime this week. Apparently there are several teams interested.

I wonder if the Giants are one of them, not to mention the Lions and the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Speaking of the Bills, ESPNNews just reported that Takeo Spikes will be traded sometime this week. Apparently there are several teams interested.

I wonder if the Giants are one of them, not to mention the Lions and the Eagles.

Sounds like the Bills could be a landing spot for Wilson then, but they might like Pat Willis in the draft more.

That's because they didnt have a chance to give him a physical. They might have made the same decision the Giants did. We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1986
    Sounds like the Bills could be a landing spot for Wilson then, but they might like Pat Willis in the draft more.
    The Bills have plenty of holes to fill, who knows maybe they got rid of McGahee because they like Lynch, they could be working at trading up or even down. The possible scenarios are endless.. All I'm saying is be careful about jumping the gun, it might blow up in your face. Al having serious issues jeopardizing his future is certainly possible, but it is far from the only possibility out there.
    Eric Weddle S Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze
    That's because they didnt have a chance to give him a physical. They might have made the same decision the Giants did. We'll never know.
    Didnt you say you arent naive ? If I'm making decisions worth millions of $$$ I'm not going to take another teams word for it, I'm going to want to see for myself. Who says the Lions are even out of the picture ? Some random reporter ? HAHAHAHA
    Eric Weddle S Utah

All this talk about Al is reminding me of a guy named Trevor Pryce. If i remember correctly, we all thought he was done and just waisting our money. Did anybody notice how he played last year?

13 sacks! Please don't make the same mistake twice.
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3558/whatwould7dosig1vl.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhatWould#7Do
    All this talk about Al is reminding me of a guy named Trevor Pryce. If i remember correctly, we all thought he was done and just waisting our money. Did anybody notice how he played last year?

13 sacks! Please don't make the same mistake twice.
    Well, that is just the thing isn't it? Word comes through the rumor mill that Al is going to be traded and know one really knows the reasons why, but all of the sudden everyone jumps the guy, says he sucks, and wants to cut him if we don't trade him. How does that make sense to anyone?

Maybe Wilson is pushing to get traded? Maybe the FO wants to move in a different direction with younger lbs? Maybe the Giants failed him on his physical because of the huge dollar amounts that Wilson will be due in the last years of his contract? Know one knows anything about what is going on except for more rumors.

I ask you guys, why does Al have to be traded or cut this offseason?

If I remember correctly the first rumor out there was that our FO has been shopping Wilson for quite awhile this offseason. IF that is true then it would strongly indicate the FOs desire to ship him well before FA began so the whole money crunch thing occurred from our FA signings being a factor of this plan is hogwash. Of course, that is if I believe that rumor that the FO has been trying to ship him for awhile now. Do you guys see what I am getting at? What you choose to believe and why readily biases why you think something is happening.

Again I ask, why does Al have to be traded or cut this offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by jlarsiii
    Well, that is just the thing isn't it? Word comes through the rumor mill that Al is going to be traded and know one really knows the reasons why, but all of the sudden everyone jumps the guy, says he sucks, and wants to cut him if we don't trade him. How does that make sense to anyone?

Maybe Wilson is pushing to get traded? Maybe the FO wants to move in a different direction with younger lbs? Maybe the Giants failed him on his physical because of the huge dollar amounts that Wilson will be due in the last years of his contract? Know one knows anything about what is going on except for more rumors.

I ask you guys, why does Al have to be traded or cut this offseason?

If I remember correctly the first rumor out there was that our FO has been shopping Wilson for quite awhile this offseason. IF that is true then it would strongly indicate the FOs desire to ship him well before FA began so the whole money crunch thing occurred from our FA signings being a factor of this plan is hogwash. Of course, that is if I believe that rumor that the FO has been trying to ship him for awhile now. Do you guys see what I am getting at? What you choose to believe and why readily biases why you think something is happening.

Again I ask, why does Al have to be traded or cut this offseason?
    He doesnt.

Didnt you say you arent naive ? If I'm making decisions worth millions of $$$ I'm not going to take another teams word for it, I'm going to want to see for myself. Who says the Lions are even out of the picture ? Some random reporter ? HAHAHAHA
    Yea and whats your point? How am I now naive?

Because I would rather discuss a rumor than wait for a concrete source?

Gimme a break.

It's the offseason.