Allen Iverson Highschool Football Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCAkVvNFk-0

Dude had some football skills.

That guy who says he's the best football player he's ever seen is an r-tard.

Are you honestly gonna base how good he was by how he played in HS?

Go Huskers.

Man you just run around here with all kinds of great things to say don't you?

I said he had skills I didn't say anything about being anything other than that.

Their complimenting a well established pro basketball player, what do you think their going to say, "Ahh, he was mediocre at best."

Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo
    Man you just run around here with all kinds of great things to say don't you?

I said he had skills I didn't say anything about being anything other than that.

Their complimenting a well established pro basketball player, what do you think their going to say, "Ahh, he was mediocre at best."

I wasn't directing it towards you.

In the middle of the vid, a man claims that he was the best football player he's ever seen. That's foolish to say when they never played anything past HS ball. Get it?
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7

In the middle of the vid, a man claims that he was the best football player he's ever seen. That's foolish to say when they never played anything past HS ball. Get it?
    The guy is kissing his @$$ but that's not why I posted the vid. I'm not trying to draw any comparisons. It's interesting to see these athletes that played other sports.

It's a high school football highlight vid of an NBA basket ball player. No need to be a d!k.

Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo
    The guy is kissing his @$$ but that's not why I posted the vid. I'm not trying to draw any comparisons. It's interesting to see these athletes that played other sports.

It's a high school football highlight vid of an NBA basket ball player. No need to be a d!k.
    Woah, buddy.

No need to call me a d1ck when all I did was say one of the guys in the video is retarded.

He looked like he had good elusiveness, but I don't think he would be as good in the NFL as he is in the NBA.
    Go Huskers.

Woah, buddy.

No need to call me a d1ck when all I did was say one of the guys in the video is retarded.

He looked like he had good elusiveness, but I don't think he would be as good in the NFL as he is in the NBA.
    My bad then. Came off like you were just trying to be a jerk.

sorry to interrupt your "convo" guys, but that's a pretty cool video. thanks for posting it yardo
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

Is he a free agent? Screw Jamarcus Russel! A.I. has to be the greatest football player I've ever seen.

In high school.

In Virginia.

He was a good high school football player for sure, he could have had potential in football for sure.

Maybe you're not understanding the situation. If that man's a coach, and works with high school kids, that's what he's basing his comment on. Not foolish at all.

Before a preseason Eagles game, AI went down on the field and was running pass plays against a CB with McNabb, and playing CB. Andy Ried made a comment that after watching Iverson move on the field, he would have signed him to a contract at that moment, reguardless of the talent he shows in the NBA. He even confronted AI about a possible situation, but knew AI had too much to lose with the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic
    Maybe you're not understanding the situation. If that man's a coach, and works with high school kids, that's what he's basing his comment on. Not foolish at all.

Before a preseason Eagles game, AI went down on the field and was running pass plays against a CB with McNabb, and playing CB. Andy Ried made a comment that after watching Iverson move on the field, he would have signed him to a contract at that moment, reguardless of the talent he shows in the NBA. He even confronted AI about a possible situation, but knew AI had too much to lose with the NBA.
    Wow, never knew about that. That would have been interesting to see.