Im really gonna miss D-Will

I'm gonna miss seeing him play i know i was kinda critical on his play but when hed make a good play itd make me think woah if this short lil guy can do this i can do something great too He just brought hope into me and i really wish i could see him play in person one more time because he just....idk what to say there truely was something special about Darrent and im choking up as i write this but Darrent was special bottom line from the bottom of my heart im gonna miss him and i think we all wil realize how much we will miss him not talent wise on the field but just seeing him play and just enjoy himself on the field until the broncos suit up next season

DARRENT IN MY HEART FOREVER
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Yea the Week 4 Ravens game will be stuck with me forever. That was when D-Will shone to me.

D-Will definitely will be missed by the Broncos and the fans.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Yea the Week 4 Ravens game will be stuck with me forever. That was when D-Will shone to me.
    I agree, he played amazing that game, i got the chance to meet him before the game too because i was there, it was the only pro football game i have ever been too and i loved it.

RIP Dwill!