• Chad Henne

1 3.45%
  • Desean Jackson

1 3.45%
  • Other

4 13.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Stats are stats bud. Troy Smith and Brady can do that took with short 10 yard hook routes. But Brennan bombs the ball and it falls right into the receiver's hands, from the accounts for all of the UH receivers. They lose the ball in the lights and keep running, and it just lands in their hands.
    Fact of the matter is the level of competition Ohio State plays is 30 times that of Hawaii (at times)

I agree with straight. IDK how you would even begin to think that Brennan is better. Troy played in the Big Ten and as we saw last year played great against top competition up until that last game. Everyone on our team played bad and no one helped him out.

Nick you pretty much stated the reasons as to why he's overlooked. You done the arguement yourself. He plays in an offense that just passes all the time against teams that struggle to compete annually against top competition. Ohio State played 3 #2 teams and only lost once which ended up being the best team in the nation. Brennan had more losses this year than SMith did his whole career against way better competition. Put Brennan in the Big Ten or SEC and he does nothing let alone accomplisj what Smith or Russell or Quinn did. WHy do you think he went back to college this year? Cause he wasn't going to be drafted high. Also put Troy or Quinn or Russell in Hawaii's offense and they would dominate.

Start playing better competition and balance your offense more and Brennan doesn't do as good.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

I would give the edge to Slaton because he is a dynamic back that can run the ball real well and he's in an offense where teams not only key on him, but on Pat White as well.

I think McFadden is a great player don't get me wrong, but I think Arkansas's sports program is just going South. With the basketball coach signing and then leaving shows something is wrong. Plus now that teams know about McFadden I don't think he will do as well this year. He sure is good though and has a great shot.

Manningham is a dynamic WR that has a shot as well as Pat White and McFadden. You never know because not many predicted Smith would win last year at the beginning of the year.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley