Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calibroncogrl47

Happy Easter Darrent!

Im sure he would be coloring eggs with his children right now..and have a wonderful Easter dinner with his family!

It breaks my heart that he is unable too. I just wanted to post this to show that he is still in our hearts!

Happy Easter Darrent!
  • mxbronco13
    Banned User
    • Jan 2007

Someone is emotional... We all miss D-Will but come on! Starting threads like this just keeps reminding us of his death.

Comment

• McKeough
      Thank you Rod Smith!
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mxbronco13
      Someone is emotional... We all miss D-Will but come on! Starting threads like this just keeps reminding us of his death.
      So, you're ranting at her for showing respect for someone who had their life taken away? He was a father, a son, a friend... there are a lot of people who miss him.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
      sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

• calibroncogrl47

Originally posted by McKeough
        So, you're ranting at her for showing respect for someone who had their life taken away? He was a father, a son, a friend... there are a lot of people who miss him.

Thank you!

Comment

• amywco
          Practice Squad
          • Jan 2007

Just because time has passed , it doesn't become any less tragic or senseless. If we forget, then we learn nothing. His program form the funeral is still hanging up at my desk at work, same with the pictures form the memorial at Dove Valley. He is gone, but he should never be forgotten

Comment

• darrent/hero
            Special Teams
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47
            Im sure he would be coloring eggs with his children right now..and have a wonderful Easter dinner with his family!

It breaks my heart that he is unable too. I just wanted to post this to show that he is still in our hearts!

Happy Easter Darrent!
            i almost cried when you said he would be painting eggs with his kids
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

Comment

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
              Banned User
              • May 2006

No need to be getting all personal in this thread.

C'mon man, CaliBroncogirl did a Great thing

Happy Easter D-will. I think I have actually thought about Darrent every day since his death

Kinda crazy because I've only met him a few times and then I think of how his teammates feel

Good thread

Comment

• darrent/hero
                Special Teams
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                No need to be getting all personal in this thread.

C'mon man, CaliBroncogirl did a Great thing

Happy Easter D-will. I think I have actually thought about Darrent every day since his death

Kinda crazy because I've only met him a few times and then I think of how his teammates feel

Good thread
                i think of him in skool and stuff when im really really bored, but ya pretty much every day, happy Easter Darrent. And Damien Nash too, i you guys
                white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                smart fans, eh?

Comment

Working...
                X