Redskins Trying To Move Up!

I heard on a local radio show that the redskins were trying to move up form the #6 spot to the top 3 to get Brady Quinn. They said they were shopping around Jason Campbell and the 6 pick to move up.

Seems pretty stupid to me because I've watched enough Redskins games ( I live in MD) to know that Campbell is the QB of the future.

Anybody else here this?

Quote Originally Posted by mdterps
    I heard on a local radio show that the redskins were trying to move up form the #6 spot to the top 3 to get Brady Quinn. They said they were shopping around Jason Campbell and the 6 pick to move up.

Seems pretty stupid to me because I've watched enough Redskins games ( I live in MD) to know that Campbell is the QB of the future.

Anybody else here this?
    They do say that if you can get a elite QB thalt its always worth it.. i seen a few redskins games and wasnt terribly impressed
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mdterps

Anybody else here this?

And i live in Georgia and have watched Campbell play for 4 years at Auburn and i KNOW he isnt a qb of the future for a NFL team!

I dont know whether or not Quinn is the man to move up for, but i sure know Campbell is not going to be a franchise qb for the Redskins!

How does this make any sense? Didnt we trade our draft pick to them so they could trade up and get Campbell? Wash has really lost it! HAHAHA Thats what they get for beating us in the Super Bowl!!! They will go 6-10 at the best this year while they watch us cruise to Arizona!!!

I honestly couldn't care either way. Washington will make their own decision and knowing them and past decisions they have made, I would have to say it probably won't be a smart one. Campbell has rarely played and they are already giving up on him? Weird. I don't think he was worth a 1st rd pick or maybe a 2nd to begin with. they basically wasted a 1st but that's Washington for ya.

Quinn has a heck of a lot better future than Campbell, so it would be an improvement.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley