Quote Originally Posted by aberdien
    #16 - Jamaal Anderson - DE - Arkansas
    #56 - Tim Crowder - DE - Texas
    #86 - John Wendling - S - Wyoming
    #176 - Brandon Frye - OT - Virginia Tech
    #192 - Steve Breaston - WR - Michigan
    #198 - Selvin Young - RB - Texas
    #233 - Ola Dagunduro - DT - Nebraska

Pick #21 and #70 were traded to Pittsburgh for #16 and #192.
    love the idea of trading with pittsburgh to move up and grab a plummeting anderson. Would rather take a safety in the second(meriwether), and Michale Bush at 192 for quality backup this year, the next big thing next year. Someone with return skills after that.

As long as DE, DT, S and now LB go on first day, I don't care what order

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Rd 1 - Michael Griffin
    Rd 2 - Quintin Moses/Abirimiri/Crowder
    Rd 3 - Marcus Thomas/Paul Soliai
    Rd 3 - best OT available

or

Rd 1 - Joe Staley
    Rd 2 - trade up with #3b - Brandon Merriweather/Griffin if they fall
    Rd 3 - Thomas/Soliai/best DE

or

Rd. 1 - Jamaal Anderson
    Rd 2 - James Marten OT
    Rd 3 - Thomas/Soliai
    Rd 3 - Best S available

Okay time to update:

R1 (21)- Jamaal Anderson, DE, Alabama
    R2 (56)- Eric Weddle, S, Utah
    R3 (70)- Trade With Carolina For Kris Jenkins.
    R3 (86)- Daymeion Hughes, CB, Cal
    R6 (176)- Steve Breaston, KR/WR, Michigan
    R6 (198)- Dane Uperesa, OT, Hawaii
    R7 (233)- Cory Anderson, FB, Tenessee

Quote Originally Posted by SethGrandpa
    Okay time to update:

R3 (86)- Daymeion Hughes, CB, Cal
    R6 (176)- Steve Breaston, KR/WR, Michigan
    R7 (233)- Cory Anderson, FB, Tenessee
    This is one of the better ones I've seen. Hughes could be a steal that late. I would like to see a LB in that second 3rd rounder spot, however.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuture6
    This is one of the better ones I've seen. Hughes could be a steal that late. I would like to see a LB in that second 3rd rounder spot, however.
    Lots of guys that are realizing Eric Weddle is the "Real Deal" I love it!
    Guy is going to be a huge steal!
    Here is a new article from SI
    Underrated: Eric Weddle, Utah (FILM ROOM)
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ted/index.html
    I can't believe this guy isn't more coveted. Besides the fact he can play safety and cornerback (and quarterback, running back and kick returner), he's a proven, big-time playmaker who's earned consecutive Mountain West defensive player of the year awards and scored eight touchdowns last season. I would think scouts would pay particular attention to tape of the 2005 Emerald Bowl, in which Weddle helped hold Georgia Tech extraordinaire Calvin Johnson to two catches for 19 yards. He's not a freakish athlete like Reggie Nelson or LaRon Landry -- but he's pretty darn special. I'd take him high in the second round.

This sucks because it makes it harder for the Broncos to get him.

R3 (86)- H.B.Blades, ILB, Pitt
    R6 (176)- Tim Duckworth,OG, Auburn
    R7 (233)- Steve Breaston,WR,Michigan
    Last edited by socalorado1; 04-19-2007 at 05:14 PM.

1. Ted Ginn Jr. WR/KR/PR/CB Ohio State
    2. Marcus Thomas DT Florida
    3a. Dan Bazuin DE Central Michigan
    3b. Antwan Barnes LB Florida International
    6a. Mario Henderson OT Florida State
    6b. Germaine Race RB Pittsburg State
    7. Kyle Young C Fresno State
    Last edited by tommy1986; 04-19-2007 at 05:27 PM.

1 jarvis moss, brach or anderson
    2 griffin or weddle
    3a trade to panthers for jenkins
    3b michael bush

My dream mock would be:

1. Jamaal Anderson
    2. Sidney Rice
    3A. Eric Weddle
    3B. Trade to Carolina for Kris Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSlayer
    My dream mock would be:

1. Jamaal Anderson
    2. Sidney Rice
    3A. Eric Weddle
    3B. Trade to Carolina for Kris Jenkins
    there would be tears of joy if it were to play out that way

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

1) Adam Carriker, DE/Nebraska - 6'6" 292lbs or Paul Posluszny, LB/Penn St - 6'2" 238lbs.
    2) Eric Weddle, DB/Utah - 5'11" 203lbs or Tim Crowder, DE/Texas - 6'3" 272lbs.
    3a) Marcus Thoms, DT/Florida - 6'2" 314lbs or Quinn Pitcock, DT/Ohio St - 6'2" 299lbs.
    3b) James Marten, OT/Boston College - 6'7" 309lbs or Sabby Piscitelli, S/Oregon St - 6'2" 224lbs.
    6a) Mike Walker, WR/UCF - 6'1" 209lbs or Kasey Studdard, OG/Texas - 6'2" 303lbs.
    6b) Desmond Bishop, ILB/California - 6'2" 240lbs or Roy Hall, WR/Ohio St - 6'3" 238lbs.
    7) Josh Day, OG/Colorado St - 6'4" 302lbs or Jeff Perrett, OT/Tulsa - 6'5" 318lbs.

Talking Moving up in the draft

The Ideal Draft would have the Broncos trade up the board and exchanging place with Washington. They are in need of more draftpicks and it should not be too difficult to fina a way to get to pick 6.

Now here comes the tricky part. We would want to pick Calvin Johnson. The Raiders will pick JaMarcus Russell at no. 1, but Detroit would want a Defender, quite possible Gaines Adams. He should still be on the board for the 6th pick if we swap with Detroit. Just give them whatever they want for that swap and well have a formidable offensive weapon who probably will end up in the Hall of fame.

We can only hope, but the thread is "Your Ideal Bronco Draft" and this one surely is!

PropaGandalf

This is who I think we need to get if they are still available in the upcoming draft.

Round 1 (21st overall): Adam Carriker; DE for Nebraska (Build: 6'6, 295 lbs.)
    Round 2 (56th overall): Brian Leonard; FB/RB for Rutgers (Build: 6'2, 235 lbs.)
    Round 3A (70th overall): Sabby Piscitelli; SS for Oregon St. (Build: 6'3, 225 lbs.)
    Round 3B (86th overall): Tim Shaw; OLB for Penn St. (Build: 6'2, 235 lbs.)

Each of these players have unique traits that seperate them from everyone else. Each can definitely be a starter their rookie year and all of them should add much needed depth to their respected positions. I would like to point out that Piscitelli is absolutely outstanding in coverage, but lacks the ability to be a solid tackler. I believe a little mentoring from John Lynch and some extra time in the weight room should fix that. As for the rest of them they also have small imperfections that can be coached and could become strengths. By the way guys WE DON'T NEED ANY WR's!!! We should have one of the best recieving corps next w/o adding any rookiies so lets not even think about wasting a pick on one. If you hadn't noticed I didn't list a DT in my Day 1 selections, this is because their are some quite large, quality tackles that will be available in the later rounds such as Louis Leonard out of Fresno State. He stands at 6'5 and weighs a solid 322 lbs., which means he meets the criteria for our defensive scheme and will add some much needed bulk in the middle. This also goes for offensive linemen their are a few that we can pick up in the later rounds. These are the rookies I think we need in my opinion.
    Last edited by SS #38; 04-22-2007 at 08:49 AM.
    [I]Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.[/I]

John Lynch is one of the [B]best[/B] safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to [B]eight[/B] Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

I have two scenarios I would like to see.

First, if none of the big time DL prospects are left at #21, we should trade that pick with Tampa Bay for #35 and #64 (we would likely have to add our 2nd 6th round pick to make the value match up perfectly).
    Pick #35 - Michael Griffen, S or Eric Weddle, S
    Pick #56 - Lamarr Woodley, DE or Victor Abiamiri, DE
    Pick #64 - James Marten, OT or Ryan Harris, OT
    Pick #70 - Stewart Bradley, OLB or Justin Durant, OLB
    Pick #86 - Paul Soliai, DT or Brandon Mebane, DT

Second scenario would only play out if Jamaal Anderson, Adam Carriker, or Alan Branch fell to #21. If that happens, we should trade pick #56 to Buffalo for #74 and #92.
    Pick #21 - Jamaal Anderson, DE or Adam Carriker, DE or Alan Branch, DT
    Pick #70 - Josh Gattis, S or Sabby Piscatelli, S
    Pick #74 - James Marten, OT or Doug Free, OT
    Pick #92 - Quincy Black, OLB or Stephen Nicholas, OLB

Either way, we address are 5 major needs: DE, DT, OT, S, and LB. I would also like to see us make a run at picking up Grady Jackson if he is released as expected by the Falcons.

Quote Originally Posted by LRBroncoman24
    I have two scenarios I would like to see.

First, if none of the big time DL prospects are left at #21, we should trade that pick with Tampa Bay for #35 and #64 (we would likely have to add our 2nd 6th round pick to make the value match up perfectly).
    Pick #35 - Michael Griffen, S or Eric Weddle, S
    Pick #56 - Lamarr Woodley, DE or Victor Abiamiri, DE
    Pick #64 - James Marten, OT or Ryan Harris, OT
    Pick #70 - Stewart Bradley, OLB or Justin Durant, OLB

Second scenario would only play out if Jamaal Anderson, Adam Carriker, or Alan Branch fell to #21. If that happens, we should trade pick #56 to Buffalo for #74 and #92.
    Pick #21 - Jamaal Anderson, DE or Adam Carriker, DE or Alan Branch, DT
    Pick #70 - Josh Gattis, S or Sabby Piscatelli, S
    Pick #74 - James Marten, OT or Doug Free, OT
    Pick #92 - Quincy Black, OLB or Stephen Nicholas, OLB

Either way, we address are 5 major needs: DE, DT, OT, S, and LB. I would also like to see us make a run at picking up Grady Jackson if he is released as expected by the Falcons.
    I like the 2nd scenario more, but still, Piscatelli shouldnt go any earlier than the 3rd, and Gattis might be a reach there too. I think if we can get Weddle or even Merriweather with that 2nd, that would be ideal. I wouldnt mind the 2nd scenario at all though. Good work