Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitantDBFan
    You have been misguided about the broncos cap situation all off season. If the Broncos want Jenkins, nobody will outbid them. We have the cash to get the deal done. Obviously there is a breaking point in terms of monetary commitment but we have enough resources in terms of value and currency. Question is do both team and player want the trade/deal to go down. Bidding wars are of little concern to us.
    It's a trade, money has nothing to do with it. Jenkins doesn't decide where he goes. His contract carries over and we'll make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by ballen
    It's a trade, money has nothing to do with it. Jenkins doesn't decide where he goes. His contract carries over and we'll make it work.
    Read his post in full and then read mine
    Last edited by MilitantDBFan; 04-16-2007 at 01:01 PM.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

I know, I guess I should have quoted him(too long), but I am agreeing with you.

You have been misguided/skeptical about the broncos cap situation all off season. If the Broncos want Jenkins, nobody will outbid them. We have the cash to get the deal done. Obviously there is a breaking point in terms of monetary commitment but we have enough resources in terms of value and currency. Question is do both team and player want the trade/deal to go down. Bidding wars are of little concern to us.
    You are incorrect in that aspect. The Broncos are not near a top team in cap space
    at this point in time, hell releasing Wilson was almost a neccesity. Now im assuming
    since you released him you guys are prepared to go for some DT of sort, but right
    now the Rams have the better 3rd rounder and the Chiefs might be prepared to
    throw in Hall somehow... so you guys would be third in taht running.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    You are incorrect in that aspect. The Broncos are not near a top team in cap space
    at this point in time, hell releasing Wilson was almost a neccesity. Now im assuming
    since you released him you guys are prepared to go for some DT of sort, but right
    We have a higher third rounder than the Rams and Chiefs. If it gets into 2nd round value, Im sure the Rams and Chiefs wouldnt part with theirs. Us on the other hand have the 2nd with the least value and would probably be more willing to part with it than the rams or chiefs.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Uhhh, we have the sixth pick in the 3rd round. The Rams have the 19th and the Chiefs have the 21st. We also have the 23rd pick.

We have a higher third rounder than the Rams and Chiefs. If it gets into 2nd round value, Im sure the Rams and Chiefs wouldnt part with theirs. Us on the other hand have the 2nd with the least value and would probably be more willing to part with it than the rams or chiefs.
    Maybe, but is your second rounder better than the Cheifs 3rd and Dante Hall?
    If that is a possible deal in both teams eyes.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

I dont know talk about it on a Chiefs board, i could give a damn. This is all trivial.

Just don't kid yourself: this is not the Dante Hall of three years ago. He still has value, but probably not at the level you're thinking.

This is a tight race, but KC doesn't have quite the advantage you think they have.

Jenkins is older and has a injury-riddled past. Give me Branch in the first, even if they have to trade up, or Marcus Thomas in say...the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by CSU_stat
    Just don't kid yourself: this is not the Dante Hall of three years ago. He still has value, but probably not at the level you're thinking.

This is a tight race, but KC doesn't have quite the advantage you think they have.
    What advantage do i think KC has?

I asked a question to you all, i didnt say how i felt i just asked a question.

Also, if you wanna know, I think Hall is better than he seems cuz during his good
    year/s we had Gary Stills (blockign for Hall every return) Mitchell play on ST, and
    Maslowski... All guys that if you go back and watch tape you will see had key blocks
    and were up the field with Hall when he needed help.

With a good ST i think Hall could easily repeat that performance, and i think his value
    should still be considered higher than a mid to late 3rd round pick.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

are you saying the chiefs are going to give a 3rd round pick and a guy with one leg walking on a cane........why"""would they want that...

What advantage do i think KC has?

I asked a question to you all, i didnt say how i felt i just asked a question.

Also, if you wanna know, I think Hall is better than he seems cuz during his good
    year/s we had Gary Stills (blockign for Hall every return) Mitchell play on ST, and
    Maslowski... All guys that if you go back and watch tape you will see had key blocksand were up the field with Hall when he needed help.

With a good ST i think Hall could easily repeat that performance, and i think his value
    should still be considered higher than a mid to late 3rd round pick.

Yea, Key blocks in the back...............
    Why are we talking about this.

i dunno, but jenkins is gonna be a bronco and im gonna love it

Quote Originally Posted by ballen
    Yea, Key blocks in the back...............
    Why are we talking about this.
    Im sorry, i heard someone dwelling on the past.

Way to avoid the subject

^^^Get used to it.^^^