Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    <- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by mdterps
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT HIM? THE BRONCOS DON'T NEED A STEROID REPUTATION! :shake:
    Steroid???

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    no he is ours, he signed the contract and the pats could match it. but the contract was signed.....
    Read what the article says. He's a free agent. He has to sign a new contract. http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5696099
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by y2cragie
    dont forget guys. He is still not signed.
    The Broncos have to offer him a new contract, one thats not quite so annoying to match for another team.
    He'll sign with us for pennies. If this is true, consider Todd a Bronco...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank24
    us ever trying to resign sauerbrun had to have been a shot at ernster's performance. todd isn't great at kickoffs, but it'll suck to keep a kicker for each type of kick again..

only reason i see keeping ernster is fo rkickoffs, don't know if they find that important enough to use a roster spot.
    He is also for insurance on Elam who is not a spring chicken any longer.,

Instead of wasting money on a punter, why don't they just spend it on offense to convert 4th downs?!?!?!

Instead of wasting money on a punter, why don't they just spend it on offense to convert 4th downs?!?!?!
    Because we're not going to be having any fourth downs.

Hard to believe there's this much excitement over a punter.

I echo that sentiment, though. This is great news for our prospects this coming season!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by evendelae

Just for the sake of arguing then why have a punter?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam
    listen, this could be as big of a signing come playoof hunt or playoff time as any signing we have done this off season...

i've said it before in the other todd thread. mark my words.

i can hear it now:
    All Michaels" And the ball goes out at the 3 leaving the Patriots in terrible field position with under a minute left and one times out! it's going to be tough moving the ball in the air against denvers bailey and bly as brady has been incossistant all day. and the irony is, todd was almost a patriot this year until it was over turned and now he has put the pats in a position of facing elemination here in mile high!"

Replace "Pats" with "Colts", and "Brady" with "Manning", and I'll be happier.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by evendelae
    That's more like it.

After all of this, he better keep his nose clean.
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

far be it for me to utter anything but cheerful banter...

but i was wondering how many of these posters that are tickled pink today about saurbraun....were gleefully kicking him last year when shanny released him?

seems like i heard nothing but bad when he was released

come on dude give the dude a break he has learned his lesson and was cut last year and played a few games for the pats. he knows now that mike s. wont tolerate anything or he will be gone again. look at henry he is on his last leg also but mike signed him, so if we have a chance to bring back a great punter and he knows he's gone if he does use something he's not supposed to why not? he wants to play for the broncos , he wants to make it up to mike s. and all the broncos fans. so i feel he will come back with something to prove and light it up this year. i say welcome back todd glad to have you on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by dbsoldier
    I want him back and I dont care about his steriod issues, hes our punter!! the entire team at carolina was getting stuff from that doctor and it doesnt seem to be effecting their team at all!!

I doubt seriously that people start saying denver only won cuz their punter does steriods!!

I am with you MdTerps. Don't like it. Would rather loss cleanly than win on
    steriods.

And yes, steriods did help Carolina, they won the NFC championship game.

THe big problem is steriods spread among players. I don't think it's a coincidence that Meriman does steriods and SD's other first round draft pick, Castillo, was found to do steriods in college. Nor is it a coincidence that McGuire and Consaco both did steriods. THe best way to stay clean is not let anyone on your team who does steriods.
    Thanks Broncos for bringing back our roided up punter .

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT HIM? THE BRONCOS DON'T NEED A STEROID REPUTATION! :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
    That is a very ignorant post.He didnt violate with steroids.He used ephedra.Big difference.Unless he also got caught with steroids and I missed it.If thats the case I apologize.Im willing to bet every team has players who use steroids.
    Last edited by gaberox; 04-18-2007 at 06:41 PM.