Options if fans not allowed at Bronco games

I saw an interesting thing going on in some soccer leagues check out the image of TV screens showing fans at home

I'm feeling pretty confident fans will be in the stands . As time goes by things are increasingly opening. Imo if I can go to Disneyland why cant I go to a Football game ......that's my Disneyland lol

I think an array of good ideas will be considered, if fans are not allowed back for some time.

I can see images of fans, and I can definitely imagine sound systems that generate typical fan reaction, connected to the action.

There will be a lot of creative thought involved thru the various sports. I am against corny stuff, but some ideas can help improve the atmosphere, rather than have empty stands and no sound.

Fans may be allowed... but I donít want to be around 75,000 fans - tight seats, bathrooms, and concessions packed, yet...

Iím a season ticket holder.

If the Mega Churches can social distance, every other row, only sit by Family ect., would it work? 1/2 capacity or less. Who gets dibs? Season ticket holders, but under a new seating chart I suppose?
    oh YEAH?

I think it would be very easy to use a computer program and figure out a layout for seating with proper social distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think it would be very easy to use a computer program and figure out a layout for seating with proper social distance.
    How do you tell which fans will be allowed to go and which will not? My question is rhetorical. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    How do you tell which fans will be allowed to go and which will not? My question is rhetorical. What a mess.
    Weekly lottery?
    (Possibly)

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    too bad they did not keep track of who uses the tickets.

Would say those whose use their tickets get to go. Those who sell their tickets do not get to go.

You are right it would be a mess

I saw someone suggest they could pipe in crowd noise from fans at home using something like Zoom. It would be kind of fun to sit at home and still be able to cheer and boo.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I saw someone suggest they could pipe in crowd noise from fans at home using something like Zoom. It would be kind of fun to sit at home and still be able to cheer and boo.
    I would like that. Have seen random crowd noise pumped into soccer games. I think the noise from fans watching live would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'm feeling pretty confident fans will be in the stands . As time goes by things are increasingly opening. Imo if I can go to Disneyland why cant I go to a Football game ......that's my Disneyland lol
    I hope fans will be allowed and I have reasons they should be allowed but that is a complex Covid argument that is off topic.

My guess is we will not see fans in sporting events in 2020 in some stadiums. I can not speak on the environment of other cities but government officials in Los Angeles have said multiple times there will not be fans in sporting events in 2020. Opinions can change but that is the current state of events in the area I am most familiar with.

One hope I have is when people see the results them parks opening maybe that will open a path for sporting events.

Until then...I hope we all have a chance to get on the Zoom screen