Page 726 of 730 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 10946
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Ken Lanier?
    Winner

From the Broncos’ 13th game in 1981 through their 16th and final game in 1992, Lanier played in every game. Within his 166-consecutive game streak, Lanier started 131 consecutive games at right tackle.

He began the streak blocking for the stationary Craig Morton and finished it warding off top pass rushers for the scrambling John Elway.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

A Division II All American from Kutztown University, this player had the most famous pass breakup in Broncos history.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    A Division II All American from Kutztown University, this player had the most famous pass breakup in Broncos history.
    John Mobley

Karl Mecklenburg? I don't remember how his last name was spelled but I remember him being able to play pretty much every defensive position.

John Mobley

Correct

Mobley was a first-round draft pick who started all 16 games as a rookie right linebacker, then was a first-team All Pro in his second season of 1997 – a season topped off with a fourth-down pass breakup of a Brett Favre throw intended for tight end Mark Chmura with 32 seconds remaining to clinch the Broncos their first-ever Super Bowl championship. It was a play so big, safety Steve Atwater said it was the most memorable of his career.

Mobley was credited with 854 tackles in his eight seasons when a spinal cord contusion in his neck suffered on Oct. 26, 2003 effectively ended his career.

By combination of receiving, rushing and returning, who was the first Bronco player to cross the end zone over 70 times?

By combination of receiving, rushing and returning, who was the first Bronco player to cross the end zone over 70 times?
    I'm going with Rod Smith

I'm going with Rod Smith
    I'll await to see if this is correct.

Meanwhile....

IN THE HISTORY of The Denver Broncos, only one other player has shared this distinction with Gary Zimmerman. He was drafted by The Los Angeles Chargers and garnered a pro bowl selection in his first season with The Broncos.

I'll await to see if this is correct.

Meanwhile....

IN THE HISTORY of The Denver Broncos, only one other player has shared this distinction with Gary Zimmerman. He was drafted by The Los Angeles Chargers and garnered a pro bowl selection in his first season with The Broncos.
    How about Louis Vasquez?

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    How about Louis Vasquez?
    Good answer but not the one I have. The player I am referring to was a DB.

(But Vasquez was drafted by The Chargers and was a pro bowler in his first season with The Broncos. Can you add info that proves he and Zimmerman share the same distinction that no other Bronco can? If so, I'm rewarding points!!!)

Rod Smith although he only hit 70 on the dot from rushing, receiving, and returns.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Rod Smith although he only hit 70 on the dot from rushing, receiving, and returns.
    I'm going with Rod Smith
    Hey beast....you can beat my butt in fantasy this year, but I got you on this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You are both correct on Rod smith.

You are both correct on Rod smith.
    Not to be a goof, but if a person is correct, and then another person responds a couple days later with the same answer.....would not the first person be the one who is correct?

Good answer but not the one I have. The player I am referring to was a DB.

(But Vasquez was drafted by The Chargers and was a pro bowler in his first season with The Broncos. Can you add info that proves he and Zimmerman share the same distinction that no other Bronco can? If so, I'm rewarding points!!!)
    Continuing.....here ^^^^^^ are the 2 parts to the newest quiz.