Page 727 of 730 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 10946
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Not to be a goof, but if a person is correct, and then another person responds a couple days later with the same answer.....would not the first person be the one who is correct?
    I just wanted to point out that from that combo of stats he only reached 70 total and not over. He had a fumble recovery to put him at 71 for his career so I wasnít sure with the question. I was thinking Lionel Taylor might have been over but he isnít

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just wanted to point out that from that combo of stats he only reached 70 total and not over. He had a fumble recovery to put him at 71 for his career so I wasn’t sure with the question. I was thinking Lionel Taylor might have been over but he isn’t
    No problem Beast! I was joking a bit with you, given I had posted it earlier, and that you clearly did not see. I will look like the culprit. I'm cool with that. I guess I thought that the first person to answer correctly is the so called winner, and CPs awarded accordingly. Maybe I have been following my own guidelines. (And no, I am not looking for CPs)
    Last edited by CanDB; 07-16-2019 at 01:38 PM.

No problem Beast! I was joking a bit with you, given I had posted it earlier, and that you clearly did not see. I will look like the culprit. I'm cool with that. I guess I thought that the first person to answer correctly is the so called winner, and CPs awarded accordingly. Maybe I have been following my own guidelines. (And no, I am not looking for CPs)
    Itís all good. But to answer your question that DB is Bob Zeman.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It’s all good. But to answer your question that DB is Bob Zeman.
    WINNER!!!

Only 2 players in Broncos' history have had a last name starting with "Z".....Gary Zimmerman and Bob Zeman!

Edward Robert Zeman was an American football defensive back who played six seasons in the American Football League from 1960 to 1966.

Zeman was drafted by the Los Angeles Chargers in the 1960 AFL draft. He was part of a stellar defense nicknamed the "Seven Pirates" — a squad which intercepted an AFL record 49 passes during the 1961 season.

He then played 2 seasons for The Denver Broncos, and in his first season, garnered a Pro Bowl selection on the strength of six interceptions; one was returned for a touchdown.

Zeman also coached with the Broncos, between 1978 and 1982.

If this was a real contest, you would be correct. But since this is all for fun, it's a good thing you were just joking.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    If this was a real contest, you would be correct. But since this is all for fun, it's a good thing you were just joking.
    Beast and I have a good thing going. I trust he knows what I meant.

And this is in fun, but typically there's one winner, and it's the first one to respond correctly. Sometimes rewards are provided, if one feels the respondent is deserving.

Movin on.....

Beast and I have a good thing going. I trust he knows what I meant.

And this is in fun, but typically there's one winner, and it's the first one to respond correctly. Sometimes rewards are provided, if one feels the respondent is deserving.

Movin on.....
    I was agreeing with you. Just want to clarify in case any new (to the thread) members stopped by.

Yes, let's move on.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

WINNER!!!

Only 2 players in Broncos' history have had a last name starting with "Z".....Gary Zimmerman and Bob Zeman!

Edward Robert Zeman was an American football defensive back who played six seasons in the American Football League from 1960 to 1966.

Zeman was drafted by the Los Angeles Chargers in the 1960 AFL draft. He was part of a stellar defense nicknamed the "Seven Pirates" — a squad which intercepted an AFL record 49 passes during the 1961 season.

He then played 2 seasons for The Denver Broncos, and in his first season, garnered a Pro Bowl selection on the strength of six interceptions; one was returned for a touchdown.

Zeman also coached with the Broncos, between 1978 and 1982.

17 of those INTs were made by guys named Zeman, Goose, and Wahoo. Also had 2 LBs punting and our kicker returning kicks that year

This former Bronco played for 9 NFL seasons (on 3 teams), but never matched his rookie season.

Eddie Royal
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Eddie Royal
    Winner

Eddie Royal was drafted by The Broncos in the second round of the 2008 draft, and had an immediate impact. In his rookie season he had 91 receptions for 980 yards, and scored 5 TDs. But he was very versatile as well, with 140 punt return yards, 600 kickoff return yards (1 for 95) and even managed another 109 rushing yards on 11 carries. His 91 receptions are 2nd all time for a rookie.

Royal played 4 seasons with Denver before moving on to San Diego for three, and Chicago for two. And though he had a good career, with 400 receptions including 1,188 and 1,375 yards in punt and kickoff returns (respectively), it was his rookie year that stands out, and for which he still has a number of Bronco records.

Following on the theme regarding players who had better rookie seasons....

This player played 4 seasons with Denver and then another couple on another NFL team.

He led The Broncos in a key category in his rookie season, but that was over 1/2 of his production for his entire 6 seasons. Who is he?

This player played 4 seasons with Denver and then another couple on another NFL team.

He led The Broncos in a key category in his rookie season, but that was over 1/2 of his production for his entire 6 seasons. Who is he?
    Peyton Hillis?

Mike Anderson? I know I'm wrong ... but he had a great rookie season, and then some ... felt like throwing a name out...

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Peyton Hillis?
    Sorry DB. I am not aware of any Bronco stats he was leading in as a rookie, he played for 4 NFL teams, and as far as I can tell, he had some success after his rookie season. Please try again!