Page 748 of 750 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 11237
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    Godwin Turk...
    Not sure if this is the correct answer, but knowing you, it probably is. Did you know that Turk had another interesting story....Turk is infamous for dislocating his own shoulder while over exuberantly spiking the ball in jubilation after recovering a turnover during a regular season home game in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct answer, but knowing you, it probably is. Did you know that Turk had another interesting story....Turk is infamous for dislocating his own shoulder while over exuberantly spiking the ball in jubilation after recovering a turnover during a regular season home game in Denver.
    Actually I did. Turk missed the rest of the season because of the injury. I have a hard time picking the dumbest self-inflicted injury of all time. It's either Turk or Gus "Head Butt" Frerotte.

Turk was a decent LB but played on the Orange Crush and wasn't going to beat out any of our starting LBs. Plus he has one of the greatest names in Broncos history.

Godwin Turk...
    WINNER!

I didn't know if that was a difficult or easy question. Congrats Ivbronx!

Godwin Turk....what a cool name!
    Utah Bronco Freak

This Bronco played for The Broncos on 3 separate occasions. He was highly valued, though he was a special teamer for the most part.

This Bronco played for The Broncos on 3 separate occasions. He was highly valued, though he was a special teamer for the most part.

Keith Traylor
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Gonna throw a few questions in here.... try and only answer 1 each... spread the love!

. What were the terms of John Elway’s first NFL contract?

It was unquestionably the greatest Broncos draft that never was. It featured arguably the greatest fourth round in NFL history. What year was the draft and, in order, name the players the Broncos selected in that fourth round?

The first Broncos running back to rush for 100 yards by halftime was Floyd Little in a 1970 game at San Francisco. “The Franchise” had 117 yards on nine carries by intermission. Who was the second Broncos player to rush for 100 yards by half?
    Can got the first one... two more questions to go!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I'll go with Keith Burns...

Gonna throw a few questions in here.... try and only answer 1 each... spread the love!

. What were the terms of John Elway’s first NFL contract?

It was unquestionably the greatest Broncos draft that never was. It featured arguably the greatest fourth round in NFL history. What year was the draft and, in order, name the players the Broncos selected in that fourth round?

The first Broncos running back to rush for 100 yards by halftime was Floyd Little in a 1970 game at San Francisco. “The Franchise” had 117 yards on nine carries by intermission. Who was the second Broncos player to rush for 100 yards by half?
    How about Otis Armstrong?

I'll go with Keith Burns...
    WINNER!!!

The Denver Broncos drafted Keith Bernard Burns in the 7th round (#210 overall) of the 1994 NFL Draft. He was a Bronco from 1994-98, 2000-03, and 2005-06. He spent the 1999 season with Chicago Bears, and the 2004 season with Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Burns saw playing time as a reserve linebacker and a prominent special teams player. He was arguably one of the best special teams players in franchise history and won 2 SBs with the team..

Burns then started his coaching career with the Broncos after retirement and now serves as the Chargers’ assistant special teams coach.

How about Otis Armstrong?
    I’ll have to look at my answers I wrote down.. been a few days and don’t want to be wrong...haha

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Keith Traylor
    Even though this was not the correct answer, I missed your response, so I am sorry. I skipped through too quickly.

I’ll have to look at my answers I wrote down.. been a few days and don’t want to be wrong...haha
    You need crib notes for your own quiz?

You need crib notes for your own quiz?
    Hahah. Yup.. was digging for some more difficult ones.... so I didn’t know the answers off the top of my head.. figured I better write them down,,

And,.. you are incorrect. Otis was drafted high to be the man..but he didn’t accomplish this..
    Last edited by EddieMac; 06-09-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Hahah. Yup.. was digging for some more difficult ones.... so I didn’t know the answers off the top of my head.. figured I better write them down,,

And,.. you are incorrect. Otis was drafted high to be the man..but he didn’t accomplish this..
    It's getting hard to come up with questions that can't be googled. I'm pretty much down to "what are my favorite pizza toppings when watching Bronco games?"

Since no one else is guessing, I'll try Jon Keyworth.

It's getting hard to come up with questions that can't be googled. I'm pretty much down to "what are my favorite pizza toppings when watching Bronco games?"

Since no one else is guessing, I'll try Jon Keyworth.

Nope. Not him either