Page 101 of 750 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11237
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieElway7 View Post
    I didn't even get a chance to guess Breaux this time.


    Maybe next time.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Frisco, CO
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    He is one fart smeller. I mean smart feller.

    Bow to the master.
    You don't have to bow. A kiss of my ring will do just fine...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    It's beer:30

    Time for the weekend.

    July 26th is:

    All Or Nothing Day
    National Cowboy Day
    One Voice
    All-American Soap Box Derby Day

    July 27th is:

    Take Your Pants For A Walk Day (ROFLMAO.. As opposed to leaving them at home)
    National Korean War Veterans Armistice Day
    Parent's Day
    Take Your Houseplant For A Walk Day (LOL with your pants I suppose and where do they come up with this stuff?)
    Walk On Stilts Day


    Here is our trivia question for the weekend of July 26th/27th:

    What quarterback passed for 361 yards and 2 touchdowns in a victory over Oakland in 1972 that marked his debut as the Broncos' starting quarterback?

    There's your chance Katie. But a little hint... You'd be wrong. LOL

    Have a great weekend everyone!! :wave:
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  4. #1504
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    It's beer:30

    Here is our trivia question for the weekend of July 26th/27th:

    What quarterback passed for 361 yards and 2 touchdowns in a victory over Oakland in 1972 that marked his debut as the Broncos' starting quarterback?

    There's your chance Katie. But a little hint... You'd be wrong. LOL

    Have a great weekend everyone!! :wave:
    Well I wanna be right so I'll save Don Breaux for another time. This time i'm going with.....

    Charley Johnson

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieElway7 View Post
    Well I wanna be right so I'll save Don Breaux for another time. This time i'm going with.....

    Charley Johnson
    At-A-Girl

    Charley Johnson

    EDIT: I've given out too much CP in the past 24 hours.

    To Quote Arnold... I'll Be Back.
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 07-25-2008 at 09:19 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    I'm Baaaaaack
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  7. #1507
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    I'm Baaaaaack
    Thanks!

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieElway7 View Post
    Thanks!

    Now if I only knew what to do with that mtnman character.


    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Good Morning Everybody! :wave:

    Today is Monday July 28th, the 210th day of the year with 156 to go.

    It is:

    National Milk Chocolate Day
    Singing Telegram Day


    August 9th, Saturday @ Houston Texans ~ 12 days until pre-season kick off.

    August 26th ~ 29 days until roster down to 75

    August 30th ~ 33 days until roster down to 53

    September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 42 days until regular season kick off.

    Today's Fun Fact:

    In his debut with the Broncos on Kickoff Weekend in 1977, Craig Morton passed for just 144 yards and no touchdowns, with 1 interception. But the defense shut out St. Louis, and Denver won 7-0 to begin the road to their first Super Bowl.

    This was the year that the Orange Crush Defense really made a name for themselves.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, what type of work do you do?
    To prevent a threadjacking, I'll encourage anyone wanting to continue this to PM me.

    I was doing credit and risk analysis at a mortgage lender. Mtg company closed in Jan/Feb and I've been trying to change careers to Business Analysis but haven't gotten the luck break.

    I'm now looking for anything in which I can analyze information and provide a solution. Just trying to figure out what kind of job titles that kind of activity falls into.

    Thanks to everyone kind enough to think kind thoughts/prayers on behalf of my family and I. You guys (and gals) !
    Current morale factor (on a scale of 1-10): -1000 and dropping like a lead balloon.

    Reason: Thanks a lot Bowlen, McDaniels and Cutler!

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
    To prevent a threadjacking, I'll encourage anyone wanting to continue this to PM me.

    I was doing credit and risk analysis at a mortgage lender. Mtg company closed in Jan/Feb and I've been trying to change careers to Business Analysis but haven't gotten the luck break.

    I'm now looking for anything in which I can analyze information and provide a solution. Just trying to figure out what kind of job titles that kind of activity falls into.

    Thanks to everyone kind enough to think kind thoughts/prayers on behalf of my family and I. You guys (and gals) !
    Oh Boy.

    We ALL know how exciting it is right now regarding mortgages with the housing crisis we are in.

    We want to go on the market to sell and move. Well, we got a huge reality slap just over the weekend. Our house could have sold for 300-350K last year and this weekend identical properties are going for 190K. That is complete crap. We may be stuck here with prices like that. I shutter to think.

    It's OK to deviate shortly from the thread's purpose as I can relate to the woes you are having due to the housing market. Not sure what advice to give you though except hang in there and GOOD LUCK!!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,530
    Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

    Today is Tuesday July 29th, the 211th day of the year with 155 to go.

    It is:

    Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day Well all right then.

    August 9th, Saturday @ Houston Texans ~ 11 days until pre-season kick off.

    August 26th ~ 28 days until roster down to 75

    August 30th ~ 32 days until roster down to 53

    September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 41 days until regular season kick off.

    Today's Question:

    Who was the last player to win his debut as the Broncos' starting quarterback?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back in the Garden again!
    Posts
    4,184
    Was it the all-world quarterback, Bubby Brister?
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    837
    My guess is going to be ol' Jake "the snake" Plummer

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

    Today is Tuesday July 29th, the 211th day of the year with 155 to go.

    .

    Today's Question:

    Who was the last player to win his debut as the Broncos' starting quarterback?
    Gus Frerotte

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •