Page 229 of 730 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 10946
  1. #3421
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Quote Originally Posted by IHSD View Post
    I'm fairly confident its Steve Atwater.
    And you would be correct. 1989-1998.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  2. #3422
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    And you would be correct. 1989-1998.
    I think I once read he was tied with somebody. Is that true?
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

    Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

    Signature by Peerless.

  3. #3423
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Quote Originally Posted by IHSD View Post
    I think I once read he was tied with somebody. Is that true?
    I would think if he was tied with a Bronco, it would say so. *shrugs*
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  4. #3424
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Commerce City, Co
    Posts
    7,580
    Early morning bump.:go::orton:

  5. #3425
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Good Morning Gang!! :wave:

    Today's Shoutout: Taylorsville, KY ~ Hee Haw SALUTE

    Please continue to leave Sgt Danny Miller messages of support. Thank You.

    Today is Wednesday, September 30th, the 273rd day of the year with 92 to go.

    It is:

    National Women's Health & Fitness Day
    National Mud Pack Day


    Click Here To Join The Kyle Orton Army Fan Club!

    Celebrating 50 Years Of Our Denver Broncos

    2009 Preseason ~ 1-3

    L ~ Broncos 16 @ 49ers 17 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 13 @ Seahawks 27 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 17 vs. Bears 27 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 19 vs. Cardinals 0 ~ Game Stats

    2009 Regular Season ~ 3-0

    W ~ Broncos 12 @ Cincinnati 7 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 27 vs Cleveland 6 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 23 @ Raiders 3 ~ Game Stats


    Sun. Oct. 4th vs Dallas FOX
    Sun. Oct. 11th vs New England CBS4 ~ Home Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Mon. Oct. 19th @ San Diego ESPN ~ Away Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Bye Week
    Sun. Nov. 1st @ Baltimore CBS4
    Mon. Nov. 9th vs Pittsburgh ESPN
    Sun. Nov. 15th @ Washington CBS4
    Sun. Nov. 22nd vs San Diego CBS4
    Thurs. Nov. 26th vs N.Y. Giants NFLN
    Sun. Dec. 6th @ Kansas City CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 13th @ Indianapolis CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 20th vs Oakland CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 27th @ Philadelphia CBS4
    Sun. Jan. 3rd vs Kansas City CBS4

    Today's Fun Fact:

    Rod Smith set a club record for catches in a season when he had 113 grabs in 2001. It was the second consecutive season that he reached the century mark.

    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  6. #3426
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Commerce City, Co
    Posts
    7,580
    Good morning! Well I was looking for an excuse to get a mud pack. I guess I'm off to get one.

  7. #3427
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncbeat View Post
    Good morning! Well I was looking for an excuse to get a mud pack. I guess I'm off to get one.

    Good Morning. At least you will have a clear complexion tomorrow.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  8. #3428
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,117
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    National Women's Health & Fitness Day
    National Mud Pack Day

    Can we combine the two, in a way?

    I'd never turn down an opportunity to see some women's mud wrestling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



    sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

    Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

  9. #3429
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

    Today's Shoutout: Delta, CO ~ Hee Haw SALUTE

    Please continue to leave Sgt Danny Miller messages of support. Thank You.

    Today is Thursday, October 1st, the 274th day of the year with 91 to go.

    October. I'm still wondering what happened to August?

    It is:

    Fire Pup Day
    International Day Of Older Persons (Easy there.. )
    World Vegetarian Day (Another day for Peanut)


    Click Here To Join The Kyle Orton Army Fan Club!

    Celebrating 50 Years Of Our Denver Broncos

    2009 Preseason ~ 1-3

    L ~ Broncos 16 @ 49ers 17 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 13 @ Seahawks 27 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 17 vs. Bears 27 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 19 vs. Cardinals 0 ~ Game Stats

    2009 Regular Season ~ 3-0

    W ~ Broncos 12 @ Cincinnati 7 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 27 vs Cleveland 6 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 23 @ Raiders 3 ~ Game Stats


    Sun. Oct. 4th vs Dallas FOX
    Sun. Oct. 11th vs New England CBS4 ~ Home Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Mon. Oct. 19th @ San Diego ESPN ~ Away Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Bye Week
    Sun. Nov. 1st @ Baltimore CBS4
    Mon. Nov. 9th vs Pittsburgh ESPN
    Sun. Nov. 15th @ Washington CBS4
    Sun. Nov. 22nd vs San Diego CBS4
    Thurs. Nov. 26th vs N.Y. Giants NFLN
    Sun. Dec. 6th @ Kansas City CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 13th @ Indianapolis CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 20th vs Oakland CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 27th @ Philadelphia CBS4
    Sun. Jan. 3rd vs Kansas City CBS4

    Today's Question:

    Not surprisingly, Terrell Davis (1995-2002) holds the Broncos' career record for 12 rushing touchdowns in the postseason. Who is next on the list with 6 scores on the ground?

    I guessed this one right away.

    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  10. #3430
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,013
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

    Today's Shoutout: Delta, CO ~ Hee Haw SALUTE

    Please continue to leave Sgt Danny Miller messages of support. Thank You.

    Today is Thursday, October 1st, the 274th day of the year with 91 to go.

    October. I'm still wondering what happened to August?

    It is:

    Fire Pup Day
    International Day Of Older Persons (Easy there.. )
    World Vegetarian Day (Another day for Peanut)


    Click Here To Join The Kyle Orton Army Fan Club!

    Celebrating 50 Years Of Our Denver Broncos

    2009 Preseason ~ 1-3

    L ~ Broncos 16 @ 49ers 17 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 13 @ Seahawks 27 ~ Game Stats
    L ~ Broncos 17 vs. Bears 27 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 19 vs. Cardinals 0 ~ Game Stats

    2009 Regular Season ~ 3-0

    W ~ Broncos 12 @ Cincinnati 7 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 27 vs Cleveland 6 ~ Game Stats
    W ~ Broncos 23 @ Raiders 3 ~ Game Stats


    Sun. Oct. 4th vs Dallas FOX
    Sun. Oct. 11th vs New England CBS4 ~ Home Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Mon. Oct. 19th @ San Diego ESPN ~ Away Game With Throwback Jerseys
    Bye Week
    Sun. Nov. 1st @ Baltimore CBS4
    Mon. Nov. 9th vs Pittsburgh ESPN
    Sun. Nov. 15th @ Washington CBS4
    Sun. Nov. 22nd vs San Diego CBS4
    Thurs. Nov. 26th vs N.Y. Giants NFLN
    Sun. Dec. 6th @ Kansas City CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 13th @ Indianapolis CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 20th vs Oakland CBS4
    Sun. Dec. 27th @ Philadelphia CBS4
    Sun. Jan. 3rd vs Kansas City CBS4

    Today's Question:

    Not surprisingly, Terrell Davis (1995-2002) holds the Broncos' career record for 12 rushing touchdowns in the postseason. Who is next on the list with 6 scores on the ground?

    I guessed this one right away.

    John Elway?

    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

  11. #3431
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    STV, AZ.
    Posts
    2,111
    Yep, it's John Elway.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

  12. #3432
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cedar City, Utah
    Posts
    25,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    John Elway?

    Yep. As we know John's years were 1983-1998.

    You're all over this one today.

    Easy One.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***


  13. #3433
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,761
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

    It is:


    World Vegetarian Day (Another day for Peanut)



    Yay, me!

    Good morning!
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  14. #3434
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Commerce City, Co
    Posts
    7,580
    Good morning!

    Who is Pup and why is he/she being fired?

  15. #3435
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Commerce City, Co
    Posts
    7,580
    Good Morning! This fell back 4 pages. Bump to page 1!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •