Page 7 of 750 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
    That game was probably one of the most exciting I ever attended. It also was the loudest game I ever heard at Ol' Mile High Stadium. It was truly deafening.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

no fun fact for today yet?
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta
    no fun fact for today yet?
    I get them in between 8:00-8:30 MST.

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Today is Tuesday May 15th the 135th day of the year with 230 to go. It is also payday.

117 days until Buffalo and 33 days for JWinn to say Aloha.

Today's Fun Fact:

Safety Tryone Braxton intercepted a pass in a club-record four consecutive games in 1996.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69

Today is Tuesday May 15th the 135th day of the year with 230 to go. It is also payday.

Today's Fun Fact:

Safety Tryone Braxton intercepted a pass in a club-record four consecutive games in 1996.
    ARGH! I Hate days without questions!

Are you in the military BroncoManiac?
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Today's Fun Fact:

sorry, I misunderstood you from the first page then, I thought you had like an actual calendar to look off of, I didn't know you received like an email or something... that's cool!
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by Davii
    ARGH! I Hate days without questions!

Are you in the military BroncoManiac?
    No I am not in the military but I do occasionally ship rocket motors to them. The coolest motors are the one's that are used for mine field clearing.

We can always create a question regarding the fun facts that don't have a trivia question.

So who were the opponents in those 4 games that Tryone caught those interceptions? This could take some digging and research. I don't even know the answer to that but will look for it if somebody doesn't come up with the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta
    sorry, I misunderstood you from the first page then, I thought you had like an actual calendar to look off of, I didn't know you received like an email or something... that's cool!
    No I do get these facts and questions from a daily calendar. I just don't get to work and post them until after 8:00. That's what I meant by saying "get them in" meaning in a post.

So who were the opponents in those 4 games that Tryone caught those interceptions? This could take some digging and research. I don't even know the answer to that but will look for it if somebody doesn't come up with the answer.
    I have the answers now. I will wait and see if anybody comes up with the 4 opponents that were the vicitims of his 4 game INT streak.

Tryone had a total of 9 interceptions in 1996 and one of them he returned for 69 yards and a touchdown vs. Tampa Bay. That was not in his 4 game streak.

He had 34 total career INT's and he had one in 1998 vs. Da Raidahs with a 72 yard return that DID NOT result in a touchdown.

1996 was the year we lost to Jacksonville in the first round 30-27. The day John Elway litterally cried along with most of us.

No I do get these facts and questions from a daily calendar. I just don't get to work and post them until after 8:00. That's what I meant by saying "get them in" meaning in a post.

AH!

So I did understand you ... and STILL confused myself! LOL!

I have the answers now. I will wait and see if anybody comes up with the 4 opponents that were the vicitims of his 4 game INT streak.

Tryone had a total of 9 interceptions in 1996 and one of them he returned for 69 yards and a touchdown vs. Tampa Bay. That was not in his 4 game streak.

He had 34 total career INT's and he had one in 1998 vs. Da Raidahs with a 72 yard return that DID NOT result in a touchdown.

1996 was the year we lost to Jacksonville in the first round 30-27. The day John Elway litterally cried along with most of us.
    The 4 game int streak was 1996 games 12-15.

Chicago Bears
    New England Pansies
    Minnesota vikings
    Seattle Seahawks
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii
    The 4 game int streak was 1996 games 12-15.

Chicago Bears
    New England Pansies
    Minnesota vikings
    Seattle Seahawks
    Games 12-15 is correct but it was:

Minnesota Vikings
    Seattle Seahawks
    Green Bay Packers
    Oakland Raiders

We went 3-1 in that 4 game stretch with Green Bay being the loss when they gave us one helluva spanking to the tune of 41-6. YIKES!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=773

A link to Interception stats and history:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=156

Minnesota Vikings
    Seattle Seahawks
    Green Bay Packers
    Oakland Raiders

We went 3-1 in that 4 game stretch with Green Bay being the loss when they gave us one helluva spanking to the tune of 41-6. YIKES!

That interception stat page needs to be updated. I could swear Baily had a nearly 100 yard return that didn't score against Brady's Pansies, errr Patsies. Hmmm...
    Current morale factor (on a scale of 1-10): -1000 and dropping like a lead balloon.

Reason: Thanks a lot Bowlen, McDaniels and Cutler!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlue Factory
    That interception stat page needs to be updated. I could swear Baily had a nearly 100 yard return that didn't score against Brady's Pansies, errr Patsies. Hmmm...
    That Champ Bailey return was in a playoff game. I believe that stat page is regular season only.

I remember that exciting play. And wasn't Champ credited with a touchdown?

Nope he was knocked out at the one. They reviewed it to see if the ball went out of the endzone as he fumbled it but it was inconclusive. We did score on the next play though. Brady said he was trying to throw the ball out of bounds too, if he was trying to throw the ball out and Champ picked it off 2 yards deep in the endzone his arm is weaker than I thought.

Minnesota Vikings
    Seattle Seahawks
    Green Bay Packers
    Oakland Raiders

Didnt Bill Musgrave play that game in Green Bay?