Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: kordell stewert

Question kordell stewert

this is my first post and i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about kordell or a backup qb for this year. thanks

Re: kordell stewert

Originally posted by unc69it
    this is my first post and i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about kordell or a backup qb for this year. thanks
    talks about him kinda died out when we signed lynch.

stewert

yeah that was the last time i heard anything also. im just wondering what they will do now to back up the snake? the guy's they have now would'nt make a pimple on a qb's butt.

didnt they sign quinn?
    [img]http://mrgis.com/sigs/Broncosig.jpg[/img]
    Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....Watts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Remember he doesnt HAVE to play QB, thats why he used to be called "Slash". i dont know if he is called that anymore though. also me might help us in the receiver core, we need all the help we can get there.

Originally posted by thedamonicplagu
    didnt they sign quinn?
    yes

Re: kordell stewert

Originally posted by unc69it
    Last I saw (Couple of days back) was that he was talking to the Bills. This would mean a reunion with his former OC, Murlarkey.

sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-billskordelleyeingar&prov=fanball&type=lgns

I think we are in dire need of a veteran backup QB, the biggest problem last season being the Steve B & Kanell had the mobility of the Statue of Liberty. The way we ran the offence last year with Jake, was based around a QB that can roll & make things happen on the fly.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

free agent qb

yeah they need somebody mobile but if you look around the league there isnt really anybody out there that ive seen that would be very mobile for the denver offense.........

I know this is probably old news by now, but...I read that Shanny and company were really impressed with the way Danny handled the team when Jake was out.

Why I have know idea. I thought he was terrible. We do have Quinn and it looks like Jarious is gone so we probably should pick up a QB in the draft high to groom.

Who knows.
    [img]http://www.gosclan.com/downloads/signatures/slbf.jpg[/img]

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

danny couldnt play his way out of a wet paper bag,steve b.should of retired along time ago and jarius we will see ya so lets hope they pick up somebody that can give quinn arun for #2 because that is all they have.

jarious jackson would be an okay back up if he wanted to get out there and play.... i wish we could take kanell's heart and jacksons ability and make it one player.

Kordell

One way or another we have to find a backup QB. Either Kordell or someone through the draft.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6656523.jpg[/IMG]

Call the national guard!!! We're killing the Patriots!!!

classic

Re: Kordell

Originally posted by Airborne
    One way or another we have to find a backup QB. Either Kordell or someone through the draft.
    if in the draft...what round would you say gettin one?

4th or 5th, Jeff Smoker is a really good prospect that will probably fall. I also like Jared Lorenzen.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6656523.jpg[/IMG]

Call the national guard!!! We're killing the Patriots!!!

classic

Originally posted by Airborne
    4th or 5th, Jeff Smoker is a really good prospect that will probably fall. I also like Jared Lorenzen.
    never heard of smoker...who did he play for