When will the 2008 cards start coming?

Hello fellow Broncos fans.

I heard the cards came out after the draft. Does anyone know if this is true?

There was some talk of a list we could join to be notified when the first card was set to come out. What ever happened with that? I don't see a list to sign so I assume nothing?

I try to get on here everyday but with work it is tuff. So if I knew for sure when the first card was set to come out I would make a note to get on for sure everyday after that to at least get the new cards.

I am excited about this years draft!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit
    Hello fellow Broncos fans.

I heard the cards came out after the draft. Does anyone know if this is true?

There was some talk of a list we could join to be notified when the first card was set to come out. What ever happened with that? I don't see a list to sign so I assume nothing?

I try to get on here everyday but with work it is tuff. So if I knew for sure when the first card was set to come out I would make a note to get on for sure everyday after that to at least get the new cards.

I am excited about this years draft!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!
    Was wondering the same thing..... J Win ....you out there?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/Sebaz10/mysig.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/Sebaz10/sebaz10ev5.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

The 2008 card will probably come out next year(that being 2008)

The 2007 cards will probably come out very soon, and admin usually advises us as to when this is going to happen(or tells JWinn)
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro
    The 2008 card will probably come out next year(that being 2008)

The 2007 cards will probably come out very soon, and admin usually advises us as to when this is going to happen(or tells JWinn)
    I was going to change it to 2007 But now that I see someone caught it I guess I will leave it.

Maybe my wife is right? I have lost my mind

To tell you the truth after 2000 everything just seems a blur. One could gather I don't use a check book.
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 05-01-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Your gonna have to wait until Traning Camp most likely. The last two years had all the pics in practice jerseys from camp.

They could throw us a curve though. The only way to KNOW is to keep checking here and on your portfolio, sorry.

Hopefully, Admin will make an announcement before he releses the set, but ususally he does so the day he releases them.

The notification service is unlikely. I like the idea, but then I wouldnt be the guy doing the notifying. Anything is possible though.

When I hear something about the cards, you can be sure I'll post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Your gonna have to wait until Traning Camp most likely. The last two years had all the pics in practice jerseys from camp.

They could throw us a curve though. The only way to KNOW is to keep checking here and on your portfolio, sorry.

Hopefully, Admin will make an announcement before he releses the set, but ususally he does so the day he releases them.

The notification service is unlikely. I like the idea, but then I wouldnt be the guy doing the notifying. Anything is possible though.

When I hear something about the cards, you can be sure I'll post about it.
    Unless they're doing something new....they're not coming out for a while.

I think
    Administrator