Thread: still alive

still alive

Hello all my friends and fellow Broncofans, and hello to all who have joined recently, I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know I haven't died or dropped off the face of the planet. We have been real busy getting our house ready to sell, and any spare time has been used up by my internet business, it is really taking off and starting to pay off.(financial freedom here we come ) I have popped in a few times to keep up on all of you but haven't had much time for posting.

I will be around, so watch what you say

Hope you all are well, and God bless

John
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    Hello all my friends and fellow Broncofans, and hello to all who have joined recently, I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know I haven't died or dropped off the face of the planet. We have been real busy getting our house ready to sell, and any spare time has been used up by my internet business, it is really taking off and starting to pay off.(financial freedom here we come ) I have popped in a few times to keep up on all of you but haven't had much time for posting.

John
    We were ready to send out the search dogs after you But its nice to know you back and posting here again

hey John,

Long time no see. Glad to hear things are going good for you.Dont forget to send some of that financial freedom my way.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Thanks for letting us know......I often wonder if someone is ok when they haven't been around for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67

John
    Good to hear from you. And Congrats, sounds like things are going very well for you.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    Thanks for letting us know......I often wonder if someone is ok when they haven't been around for a while..
    Yeah like BFC, if it hadnt been for mtnman we would never had known.

that is the sucky part of making friends on the internet like we do here. If someone were to die we wouldnt know of it unless they are in verbal contact with more than one member.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

nice to see you here again i kinda remember u but....

HI IM CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

AZ67....I think I have double vision double vision.

Didn't I just see you in the LR?

Hey... twice in one evening.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )