Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I remember we had to do three 'paragraphs' of lines for a poem (I'm not a very good poet, much less know what those things are called). I chose "Time" for my poem's subject. I wrote "Tick-tock, tick tock" for about 11 lines, then said, "Time marches on" at the 12 th line. The 2nd paragraph had some random rabble-rabble about time that made little to no sense, and then my 3rd paragraph simply repeated the 1st: Tick-tock, tick tock (x11); then, "Time marches on." I wrote it all in the 5-minute passing period before class started.

I got an 80

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Man, That is sooo funny...probably one of the funniest things I have seen in months.

I love the 'find x' one!

I remember a Calvin and Hobbes where Calvin is asked where Plymouth Rock is. His answer "I can not answer this as it may endanger our agents in the field!"
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

My favorite was the elephant one. I just loved how random it was.