Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit
    Your clearly just looking for a fight because your boy got the boot! You further proved my point with the name calling.

Your post had nothing to offer to this thread except to bash Cutler plain and simple!
    My post had nothing to do with Jake. Jake is gone so why even bring him up. Anyways congrats buddy heres you prize
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighStud
    My post had nothing to do with Jake. Jake is gone so why even bring him up. Anyways congrats buddy heres you prize
    There's no need for you insult people.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    No he wasn't two to three inches shorter. Jay is listed a 6'3" and Jake is 6'2"according to what was listed on the roster.
    Find a pic of them standing next to each other.
    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by vandyman53
    That wouldn't tell us how tall they are. As I said according the measurements listed on the roster from last season Jake is listed as being 6'2" in fact he had always been listed as 6'2".
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I doubt you are even old enough to have seen him play but just in case you didn't know, Elway is gone too! Do you even think about what you just wrote before you type?

Man that was easy.

Your post had everything to do with Jake! What other reason would you have to bash my teams QB every chance you get?

Just let it go,, Bashing Cutler will not help the hurt you feel pass any sooner. Unless your going to get into handball you aren't ever going to get to see him compete again. The sooner you deal with it the better.

I doubt you are even old enough to have seen him play but just in case you didn't know, Elway is gone too! Do you even think about what you just wrote before you type?

Man that was easy.

Your post had everything to do with Jake! What other reason would you have to bash my teams QB every chance you get?

Just let it go,, Bashing Cutler will not help the hurt you feel pass any sooner. Unless your going to get into handball you aren't ever going to get to see him compete again. The sooner you deal with it the better.
    Elway?....Who's that?
    By the way the Dunce hat looks good in your post. Perfect fit.

Elway?....Who's that?
    Keep on throwing insults out. All your doing is proving my point. You didn't post to contribute to the thread. You came here to bash Cutler and now me because I defended him.

Please grown ups are talking, if you have nothing to ad to the conversation then just keep silent.

this little fight is pathetic. fbc was way too quick to jump on mhs and mhs just argues with insults.

All I have to say is that if Jake can do it....Jay can do it better.

Keep on throwing insults out. All your doing is proving my point. You didn't post to contribute to the thread. You came here to bash Cutler and now me because I defended him.

Please grown ups are talking, if you have nothing to ad to the conversation then just keep silent.
    Hey, don't pay any attention to Mile High "Dud". He's a big "Hollywood" Leinart fan, and is yet to get out of school. You know, the ramblings of youth.
    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Elway?....Who's that?
    Come on we are better than this. We don't need name calling.

Now go sit in a corner
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Quote Originally Posted by vandyman53
    Darrell

This is the best I could do for now. I am sure there are better pictures out there.

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerfan
    Darrell

This is the best I could do for now. I am sure there are better pictures out there.

You know I am :offtopic: with this but did anyone else get a little bit bugged with the length of Jake sleeves on his Jersey?

I mean most QB/players in general have elastic in the sleeve and they stay up tight but Jake and a few others wear those dorky looking long sleeve jerseys... I hate those.

Ok if you will criticize me now if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by TU_HurricaneDB
    You know I am :offtopic: with this but did anyone else get a little bit bugged with the length of Jake sleeves on his Jersey?

I mean most QB/players in general have elastic in the sleeve and they stay up tight but Jake and a few others wear those dorky looking long sleeve jerseys... I hate those.

Ok if you will criticize me now if you will.
    I have worn both types of jerseys and I like it when the jersey is not tight on my arm. Maybe it bothered his throwing motion?

Where Jay Graduated!