Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil_Jake
    How come nobody mentioned what an awesome photo that is?!? Whoever took it should be given free season tickets! Oh, wait....it was ME! Actually it was kinda' cool seeing one of my pictures being discussed here. Glad to see they are getting around! I noticed his low stance at the time and just forgot to mention it. There are a few other angles too and it looks like he's in the same position:

Oh, and someone mentioned this earlier...the height difference between Cutler and Plummer:

There are plenty more where those came from. Feel free to check out the rest by clicking on the link in my signature. Go Broncos!!!
    In the first picture Nalen looks like he using a higher which means that is probabl a pass play. In the second picture he looks lower which would be better for a running play just for leverage. I think the only reason he fumbled is because of the unfamiliarity with Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    This is a good post and a good point, and the reason, IMO, we should have released Nalen and made the move this season to Hamilton. Cutler himself said it has been an adjustment for him to take the snap from Nalen. Hamilton is taller, so it would mean a more natural position for Cutler, and since Nalen is basically year-to-year at this point, and Hamilton is under contract, I thought the move should have been made to Hamilton.

But Nalen is one of Shanahan's favorites, so he is still here.
    The center's height is irrelevant, Nalen is one of the top centers in the league, the reason for Cutler's troubles with the snap is not being used to Nalen, and also because of Nalen snapping harder than Cutler is used to. There is no reason to have moved to Hamilton from one of the best centers in the league, for the mere fact that he is one of the best centers in the league. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill like some of the other people in this thread.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/806...sonsig1bb2.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...nemsigbuq8.jpg

Sig by Sky.

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.

I haven't read the thread because I am about to leave work but there where some interviews last year when he was fumbling and the reason given was that Nalen sits so low compared to the average center and Cutler was having a hard time adjusting since he only took snaps from him for those last 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bengaaaaals1688
    The center's height is irrelevant, Nalen is one of the top centers in the league, the reason for Cutler's troubles with the snap is not being used to Nalen, and also because of Nalen snapping harder than Cutler is used to. There is no reason to have moved to Hamilton from one of the best centers in the league, for the mere fact that he is one of the best centers in the league. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill like some of the other people in this thread.
    It's not irrelevant, if a center has he ass end pointed downward that can effect exchange. I don't say this because I want to rip on Nalen or make a weak excuse for Jay but only a partical reason for that problem last season. I'm comfident that whatever the problem was they will get corrected before the start of the season.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    It's not irrelevant, if a center has he ass end pointed downward that can effect exchange. I don't say this because I want to rip on Nalen or make a weak excuse for Jay but only a partical reason for that problem last season. I'm comfident that whatever the problem was they will get corrected before the start of the season.
    Again we have to remember what Vandyman told us, Jay also fumbled snaps in his last three games in college. When you combine the fact that 8+ QBs took snaps from Nalen without the kind of problems that Jay had AND Jay fumbled snaps in his final three college games, and it becomes pretty clear that Jay, not Nalens butt angle, was the problem.

I, however, am also confident that whatever the problem was will have been addressed by week 1.
    Last edited by tnedator; 06-22-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerfan
    It is hard to do! It kills the knees! No wonder he prefers the gun!

Maybe it's just cause i'm sixteen but I can do that really easily hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    This is a good post and a good point, and the reason, IMO, we should have released Nalen and made the move this season to Hamilton. Cutler himself said it has been an adjustment for him to take the snap from Nalen. Hamilton is taller, so it would mean a more natural position for Cutler, and since Nalen is basically year-to-year at this point, and Hamilton is under contract, I thought the move should have been made to Hamilton.

But Nalen is one of Shanahan's favorites, so he is still here.

I'm not looking forward to Hamilton playing against the likes of Jamal Williams at all....Ever! Williams is going to destroy Hamilton, imo.....