Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Randy Moss

Randy Moss

Ovisiouly the vikings are jealous that we got a draft 2 more then theirs so would they be desparate enuff for them to trade randy moss and their draft pick for our draft pick and a 3rd rounder?
    Advocate: Pistol Formation

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Royal!

since when?

no way they'd trade moss and we couldn't afford him w/the cap
    Eddie Mac for prez!

Hello it was an April fools joke that some fans and media picked up and started spreading as if it were real...
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Re: Randy Moss

Originally posted by MoonDoy
    Ovisiouly the vikings are jealous that we got a draft 2 more then theirs so would they be desparate enuff for them to trade randy moss and their draft pick for our draft pick and a 3rd rounder?
    I thought I had read some uneducated posts but this tops them all. Did you really say the 17th pick and a 3rd rounder for the 19th pick and Randy Moss?

I can't believe I read this... no no I can't believe we have fans that actually created this thought. This is very scary....... No one can be this stupid..... Well maybe Sean Taylor or Wilfork based on their Wonderlic scores.

*laughs*

were they lower than Winslow?

Moss is da man..He only dropped to 17th because of his "off-field problems" and played for Marshall... otherwise, he would still be in a 'Noles uniform getting drafted in the Top 3..
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Re: *laughs*

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    were they lower than Winslow?
    As long as they scored higher than that "3", I will keep my tongue in check.

Viking dont want to get rid of Moss. He is their star, and he is arguably the best WR in football at the moment, the only reason i can see them getting rid of him is because of his problems, which have recently happened less and less. And thats not enough for them to part with their All Star Wide Reciever who is considered the best in football.

Why would we want Moss on the team anyway? He's not fit to be a Bronco, he doesn't love the game, he only loves the money. Screw him, without Culpepper and co. he's nothing.

I don't know why we would even want to negotiate with the Vikings.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Re: Re: *laughs*

Originally posted by Jared
    As long as they scored higher than that "3", I will keep my tongue in check.
    Let's just say that even if it was a fact that Winslow would be drafted in the top-10 it would still not be a given that his draft # would be lower then his Wonderlic score!

Re: Re: Re: *laughs*

Originally posted by broncsx3
    Let's just say that even if it was a fact that Winslow would be drafted in the top-10 it would still not be a given that his draft # would be lower then his Wonderlic score!
    Didn't he score a 12?

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:g...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

LOL...this is a pretty good one!

ATTN: Realbronco,
    are you an athlete at Boise State?

Originally posted by Hoss
    LOL...this is a pretty good one!

ATTN: Realbronco,
    are you an athlete at Boise State?
    No, just a student.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Originally posted by RealBronco
    No, just a student.
    oh ok...i was just curious. i have a few friends in the athletic dept there. one used to play football. i've made it up there for a few partys by your campus. love the smurf turf! i go to san jose state and i was at the last game when you guys creamed us. good luck next season!