Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    190

    Met the foxworth family today!!!

    Super nice family they came up to my work, granted I did want to talk football I refrained myself as best as I could. Heres a pic of Foxworth in a helmet I told him I was going to post it on here to embarrass him.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,952
    Awesome dude! I think Foxy should play with that helmet.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,591
    lol, cool. I think foxworth is one of the most respectable members of our team.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversummer672
    Super nice family they came up to my work, granted I did want to talk football I refrained myself as best as I could. Heres a pic of Foxworth in a helmet I told him I was going to post it on here to embarrass him.
    cool man congrats

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode
    lol, cool. I think foxworth is one of the most respectable members of our team.
    I would have to agree after meeting his whole family, very nice friendly people, they said most people dont reconize him when he goes out.
    Its the second time they have come to visit our company and they talked about coming back to raft, I just told him not to get hurt before he left on his atv tour

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    Consider myself jealous but you didn't talk to him about anything football? You have more self control than I do my friend.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Consider myself jealous but you didn't talk to him about anything football? You have more self control than I do my friend.
    I did talk to the dad a bit, who said what we all know that Cutler is going to be great.
    I left him alone because it was a family trip and we want him to feel welcome coming back to raft with us.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    362
    That's pretty awesome.


    Though I'm kind of surprised you had a helmet to fit his melon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Menifee, California, United States
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Red
    That's pretty awesome.


    Though I'm kind of surprised you had a helmet to fit his melon.
    Lmao, yeah his head looks pretty big in that thing. We can call him Special Foxy.

    Thats sweet, I would find it very hard not to talk football with him.

    Thats really nice though, he gets out and does things with his family, what a great guy!
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    8,044
    @ that picture of him.
    Thats good stuff.
    I've always liked Foxy myself.

    He's always been one of my favorites.
    Hes a really good guy

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Honolulu & Omaha
    Posts
    2,279
    Wow dude that is awesome!

    Nice shirt. I want to go rafting, sounds fun.

    But wow he sure has a big head...

    All the better to store Champ Bailey's knowledge!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz
    Wow dude that is awesome!

    Nice shirt. I want to go rafting, sounds fun.

    But wow he sure has a big head...

    All the better to store Champ Bailey's knowledge!
    the funny thing is my boss named the company after the old mile high stadium hes a big bronco fan too I have also taken a bronco cheerleader down the river too

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode
    lol, cool. I think foxworth is one of the most respectable members of our team.
    And the nicest. I met him and his Mom at the mall and he was very willing to talk to me as well. Just a classy, great guy.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore
    And the nicest. I met him and his Mom at the mall and he was very willing to talk to me as well. Just a classy, great guy.
    Does he like Star Trek!?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    Does he like Star Trek!?
    Sorry, Req. That wasn't up there on my "must ask" list. He did say Hixon healed him of a childhood trauma by standing next to him in the water line, though.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •