Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rumours.

Rumours.

All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend?

Uhh no.
    The 2nd one, let me repeat this again slowly and loudly for you, W-A-S A J-O-K-E!!!!!!!!

The first one, I still haven't seen anything about, especially not anything reliable.

since

they are rumors... who do you think is going to 'announce' them?? There isn't any truth behind them. Let the rumors spin..its what makes the fans keep the NFL on their tongues talking it up... makes th ings interesting

Re: Rumours.

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend?
    mabye in the next few days the broncos will say somethin about the lions trade....but not the moss thing...thats bull sh*t

Originally posted by BlueDamsel

The 2nd one, let me repeat this again slowly and loudly for you, W-A-S A J-O-K-E!!!!!!!!
    Well sorry I didn't know!I was just aware of this "joke" like an hour ago and didn't read up on it.

Well sorry I didn't know!
    LOL...we might forgive you

If somethings sounds a bit far fetched, odds are it probably is.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

so this means

that we probably won't be getting Moss for our two sixth round picks??? *sighs*.. damnit... I had my hopes up for that too

Who made up the joke lol? cause if that wasnt a joke that would be SWEET, best WR In the league mabye in history IMO
    Coming to a stadium near you....

[IMG]http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nfl/2003/0107/photo/a_portis_i.jpg[/IMG]

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

if the supposed lions/broncos trade does go thru it won't happen until draft day b/c nfl teams don't like to let other teams know that winlsow will be gone by detroits pick b/c that who denver wanted and thats why they traded, its all about surprises
    they will not announce anything till draft day

Re: so this means

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    that we probably won't be getting Moss for our two sixth round picks??? *sighs*.. damnit... I had my hopes up for that too
    Well maybe we can trade our cheerleaders for Portis back?

Originally posted by elway716
    if the supposed lions/broncos trade does go thru it won't happen until draft day b/c nfl teams don't like to let other teams know that winlsow will be gone by detroits pick b/c that who denver wanted and thats why they traded, its all about surprises
    they will not announce anything till draft day
    oh way to go.....now the cats out of the bag.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Well, first, the Deltha, 1st pick, and 6th round pick for Lions 1st round pick didlio ain't gonna happen, it's just completely stupid for the Lions if they were to accept it, plus New England's offering a lot more supposedly- their two 1st round picks and I think both or one of their second round picks.

As for the Moss thing, it was an April Fools joke from one of the Rocky Mountain News guys.

Originally posted by rcsodak
    oh way to go.....now the cats out of the bag.....
    damnit now i ruined the whole thing
    lets jsut pretend this never happened
    now is when i wish my jedi mind tricks worked

I'm not sure but I know I wouldn't want Moss on our freakin' team. So I'm glad that's not true...

And you spelled 'rumors' wrong.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.