Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 08 picks?

08 picks?

I was wondering after the big offseason we had this year, what picks we have left for 08. Does anyone know, is there a list or? Sorry if this is a stupid question I couldn't seem to find any info though and I'm not quite 100% familiar with how the draft and picks work. Thanks in advance

Hey man, it's not a stupid question at all.

There you go. (Image from my blog, www.broncodraft.wordpress.com) [Shameless plug.]

Plus, we have a conditional pick coming our way via Jake Plummer, (likely seventh rounder) so with that said. . .

Our first, our second, two fourth rounders, a fifth, and two sevenths as it stands, including the conditional pick for Jake Plummer.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream

There you go. (Image from my blog, www.broncodraft.wordpress.com) [Shameless plug.]

Plus, we have a conditional pick coming our way via Jake Plummer, (likely seventh rounder) so with that said. . .

Our first, our second, two fourth rounders, a fifth, and two sevenths as it stands, including the conditional pick for Jake Plummer.

Hope that helps!

is the person in the image tim zibokowski???
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

Hmmm, would I rather have Zibokowski, or ol Earl with our 32nd pick next year. Hmmmmm, I SAY BENNETT.

Of course.

Zbibowski doesn't have 1st round value, he is a good athlete but not a great defender. We should hope that through some miracle Frank Okam falls through the 1st round, he is a super DT who can play 2 gap and would be the perfect partner for Marcus Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by gyldenlove
    Zbibowski doesn't have 1st round value, he is a good athlete but not a great defender. We should hope that through some miracle Frank Okam falls through the 1st round, he is a super DT who can play 2 gap and would be the perfect partner for Marcus Thomas.
    That'd be a dream. . .

Quote Originally Posted by gyldenlove

I personally think he is a late first to early second due to what he brings to the table. He is a KR/PR, a safety, and a great athlete. If he has a great season, I can see him being taken in the first

That'd be a dream. . .

Do you think Jake Long is better at RT? I think he's a candidate to drop in the 08 draft.

I'd like to see the o-line get some more attention, and he'll have two years in a zone-blocking scheme....

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    Do you think Jake Long is better at RT? I think he's a candidate to drop in the 08 draft.

I'd like to see the o-line get some more attention, and he'll have two years in a zone-blocking scheme....
    Obviously he has played both, but I think he can handle LT just fine. He'd do well at either position, in my honest opinion, but I think he can be "that" guy for teams at LT.

Obviously he has played both, but I think he can handle LT just fine. He'd do well at either position, in my honest opinion, but I think he can be "that" guy for teams at LT.

Isnt Jake Long supposed to be this years Joe Thomas???

Hope that helps!
    Heh, I knew I'd seen that image somewhere.

Loyal Beat Reader Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hamburgler
    Isnt Jake Long supposed to be this years Joe Thomas???
    There are a lot of great offensive tackles coming out this year. I'm not sure I'd put Long on that level, but he's a first-round lock for sure, and if he does even remotely well this year, he's a top fifteen guy. I'd say he's a top ten pick if the draft were today.

Tom is imo is a 2nd-3rd rounder which is great because he's so dam awesome.