Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pacden View Post
    Mr. Myer, I just wanted to let you know that I sat next to Chris' neighbors last Sunday at training camp. They were all excited to be able to meet you when you got into town. Their son Nolan, Chris' new best buddy and idol, would not stop talking about how much fun he has going over to Chris' house to play XBOX with him. They had great things to say about Chris. I'll be at training camp on Saturday, maybe I'll get a chance to meet you.
    Hey pacden I will be there on Saturday also. I am usually on the opposite side of the field where the players are so not sure how we could meet up. If all else fails try looking for me near the end of practice on the players side where the tents are. I will try to find you so you can meet Chris.
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...sdadsigyg0.jpg
    sig by Snk16

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...2OlinesDad.jpg
    sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Camp

Hi Mr. Meyers, I'm hoping to go out there in the am. Had too much going on this week. So hoping to get going early, don't know if you will see this, but will try to find you. I hope you have had a great week.

Quote Originally Posted by 62OlinesDad View Post
    I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.
    Hey Chris looked really good the past few days. Yesterday he really got out front on a toss play to Henry. It was fun to see him pulling and getting down field. No hitting but I promise you Dre had an Oh $*** look in his eyes!!! Anyhow, tell him to keep up the good work. He's playing some good football early on and that's always a positive! Calm down with the nerves dad, he's going to do fine regardless of who the Broncos bring in to play on the OLine. I hope he sticks with us for years to come. I know you'd like to see him starting and hopefully his time will come but for the time being 3rd OG on an NFL Roster is a very nice job. Kind of like the 2nd QB but with a little less money...lol Take care!
    Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
    Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by !ceman View Post
    Hey Chris looked really good the past few days. Yesterday he really got out front on a toss play to Henry. It was fun to see him pulling and getting down field. No hitting but I promise you Dre had an Oh $*** look in his eyes!!! Anyhow, tell him to keep up the good work. He's playing some good football early on and that's always a positive! Calm down with the nerves dad, he's going to do fine regardless of who the Broncos bring in to play on the OLine. I hope he sticks with us for years to come. I know you'd like to see him starting and hopefully his time will come but for the time being 3rd OG on an NFL Roster is a very nice job. Kind of like the 2nd QB but with a little less money...lol Take care!
    Thanks Iceman,,,,

I am pretty happy with how Chris has played with the 1st side the last few days. I think he will give it all he has to make the roster. I am at the airport right now headed back to Miami. I wish I could of stayed another week. GO BRONCOS
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...sdadsigyg0.jpg
    sig by Snk16

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...2OlinesDad.jpg
    sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."