View Poll Results: Do you like the new white background?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I hate it!

157 57.51%
  • It's okay, but the blue was better.

88 32.23%
  • Makes no difference to me.

15 5.49%
  • Yes, I like it.

13 4.76%
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Do you like the new white background?

not that it matters, i suppose, but let's put it to a vote for the record. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

I love the new set-up.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

I like the white.

I'm wondering if the text was heavier if it would make a difference for those of you who are blinded.

Like if all the text looked like this?
    I dunno.
    ...capture it...remember it...

It's not that I dislike the white so much as I just thought that the Blue was the trademark of the board. It gave it much of the identity. But you can't slap ads on the previous real estate.

You know the part in Wayne's World the first time Garth sees the new studio set that's designed to look just like Wayne's Basement. Then they play the Studio recorded Wayne's World song-- That's kinda how I feel.

I just saw the new boards now and they are defenitley different looking. But it looks better.

I don't like it.

I liked the darker background better. Everything is so much brighter.

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

i think it looks nice but not prctical at all i can look at this site for maybe 10 minutes only now, and that sucks. it not like im old or someting (only 19) but i preferred the blue it was much more relaxing and didnt give me a headache

ok well thats my 10 minutes again talk to you when i get my eyes focused again
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    not that it matters, i suppose, but let's put it to a vote for the record. . . .
    Jennifer Love Stnzed is lookin damn nice with a white BG.

The salute smilie is totally weak now though....

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    i think it looks nice but not prctical at all i can look at this site for maybe 10 minutes only now, and that sucks. it not like im old or someting (only 19) but i preferred the blue it was much more relaxing and didnt give me a headache

ok well thats my 10 minutes again talk to you when i get my eyes focused again

that's pretty much my feeling as well-- hate to say it, but the blinding whiteness hurts my eyes, which i'm afraid will lead to me spending significantly less time here (which is certainly good in some ways). . . oh well. . .

and snap, stronger text would definitely be good, but still nowhere close to ideal. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    It's not that I dislike the white so much as I just thought that the Blue was the trademark of the board. It gave it much of the identity. But you can't slap ads on the previous real estate.

You know the part in Wayne's World the first time Garth sees the new studio set that's designed to look just like Wayne's Basement. Then they play the Studio recorded Wayne's World song-- That's kinda how I feel.
    I agree.

My eyes are burning like crazy. Where's the "May Cause Irritated Eyes" Warning?

well, so far 18-of-20 who have a preference liked the blue background better-- that's a nice solid 90%. . . though i don't like them at all, i can deal with the ugly-ass enormous banner and the ads, but if any weight at all is given to the wishes of the board members, the staff should at least consider changing back if the feedback continues to be this negative (or possibly more likely, give us an option in our individual setting to restore the blue background). . . matter of fact, i would be willing to pay a small annual membership fee rather than get a headache every time i want to read about the broncos. . . .

I still like the white.

But. I am starting to notice it more....my eyes are tired. It seems like the white is becoming less intense as I sit here. Its like.....fading.

Im prolly frying my eyeballs.

But I like the white. lol

I don't like it at all. As already mentioned, it is too hard on the eyes, and the blue background was much easier to look at. Also, it made the board very original, and I believe the originality of this board is what makes it one of the better boards on the entire net. But, all good things must come to an end. Now we have to look at ads because obviously someone has paid attention to the traffic on this board, and taken advantage of it. It's sad, but that's business.

Alright.

I want everyone to click this link: http://www.denverpost.com/

Now tell me what you think of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    Alright.

I want everyone to click this link: http://www.denverpost.com/

Now tell me what you think of the page.
    I still think it's too bright.