View Poll Results: Do you like the new white background?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I hate it!

157 57.51%
  • It's okay, but the blue was better.

88 32.23%
  • Makes no difference to me.

15 5.49%
  • Yes, I like it.

13 4.76%
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I think the new layout is terrible, the banner at the top repulsive, and the ads on the right disgusting.
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

i dunno if this has been said, but maybe there should be an opinion to use whatever colors you want, or pick a canned color scheme from a list of 2 or 3 or something.

you can never go wrong with giving people options
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7703/cheatersty7.jpg
    Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks
    2 homer quotes for the price of 1! this guy is a goldmine of hilarity

I def. don´t like it. I want the orange and blue back
    [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9976/natemaniaaq1.png[/img][IMG]http://static.twoday.net/richieanderson/images/Jax221.jpg[/IMG]
    [Size=3][COLOR=Darkred]Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster[/COLOR][/Size]
    [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/AbbyMG/Jackson-Natemania.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
    i dunno if this has been said, but maybe there should be an opinion to use whatever colors you want, or pick a canned color scheme from a list of 2 or 3 or something.

you can never go wrong with giving people options
    That would be cool ... a skinnable forum. We can even have contest on the best skins for the site.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

Personally, I think the change will drastically hurt this website's community. A few of the Mods are/were contemplating leaving over this change, and certainly many of the long term members, such as myself, will be forced to find a new home due to health hazards consisting of retina burning and migraines. Specifically, due to the blinding white background and the miniscule font.

I still fail to understand why Harbula and Company felt compelled to change the website's layout. Broncomania has long been considered one of the best team websites in existence, the dark background was tremendous for lengthy browsing, and really, the old website was flawless in a lot of ways. I'm actually pretty annoyed and upset with whoever is responsible for the mandate to make the change, but I may be even more ticked at the individuals who came up with the white background and sub-standard font size. I have a higher opinion of monkeys at the moment.

At a glance, it definititely looks better. But i can't read it for more than 5 minutes without getting sore eyes. It's just too bright. Sorry but unless we get a set up option or it's reverted to a duller shade of white - off white maybe - I won't be sticking around and reading which is what i do every day.

Dark blue would be a good idea!!!

i thought i was in the wrong page, anyway cant stand the new look white is too plain and it makes me antsy looking at it.

the old one had life and flair, this is boring and hurts the eyes

BRING THE OLD ONE BACK, BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR]GOD BUILT FOOTBALL AROUND DENVER

If It Is'nt Broke, Don't Brake It....

It's just not "Broncomania" anymore.

And i miss that the most.

The old board bled and screamed "The Orange & Blue" at you and you knew you were on the Broncos message board from the colors.

That was unique and very diffrent from all the other teams boards and that it made it special.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    Personally, I think the change will drastically hurt this websites community. A few of the Mods are/were contemplating leaving over this change, and certainly many of the long term members, such as myself, will be forced to find a new home due to health hazards consisting of retina burning and migraines. Specifically, due to the blinding white background and the minuscule font.

I still fail to understand why Harbula and Company felt compelled to change the websites layout. Broncomania has long been considered one of the best team websites in existence, the dark background was tremendous for lengthy browsing, and really, the old website was flawless in a lot of ways. I'm actually pretty annoyed and upset with whoever is responsible for the mandate to make the change, but I may be even more ticked at the individuals who came up with the white background and sub-standard font size. I have a higher opinion of monkeys at the moment.
    For all you that have not voted in this meaningless poll, please do so. They seem to think everyone knows of this feedback forum and have buried it on the back page.

Perhaps to bury the problem, but perhaps they will listen, if enough folks show their outrage.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...05#post1878905

At the time of this post is it 142 total votes and only 8 that like the white back ground seem to be pretty strong opinion to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I'm confused then.

How do you discern which threads have new posts in them or not if you do not tell the system to highlight and show threads with new posts? You can remember from day to day? That's pretty amazing.

So, you enter each area one by one to read posts? wow. That seems fairly time consuming. But I can see why you would never work you way down to feedback.

But I say it is the right place, because the tech staff and admin aren't going to go to ABF or GD to look for user suggestions on improvements. I would guess that unless the tech staff are Broncos fans (I believe some of it is outsourced to California), that the ONLY place they look is feeback.
    Okay, I have the feeling that I may have completely misunderstood you on this one, because it's that confusing to me, and normally your post are very understandable.

The website has all those envelope Icons that are open when a thread has new posts and closed when there aren't any. So I go to GD look for the open envelopes and read those threads, If I like the title that is.

I get what you are saying about the tech staff but one official thread stickied at the top of GD wouldn't have been hard to do and would have made the community feel tons better.

Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ View Post
    AS we speak it is 130 do not not like to makes not a difference to 8 that like it.
    I just hope that the powers to be take this into consideration, but I am not holding my breath.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

It doesn't really bother me, but I guess I'm in the minority. It is possible to lower the brightness on your monitor if the white background is hurting you.

If you need the text to be bigger do this: Hold down Ctrl and scroll down with your mouse wheel. The text for your browser will increase in size. It's easy to do this for Broncomania, then switch back for other web sites.
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

I realize you can't please everyone but wouldn't it make more sense to please 87% of board members than 5% of them?

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo View Post
    Just posting an opinion... the only complaint I have is the whit.e.. the rest is good.. but the white is more straining on the eyes.... I donno actually if the reason I haven't been here so much cuz of the white or the offseason... it jus hurts my eyes more.... it is kinda like looking at microsoft word constantly.. and straining to read the text
    exactly right. No one wants to stare at their white word processor page all day, with tiny font. Its hard on the eyes, and will effect how much time I spend here.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I realize you can't please everyone but wouldn't it make more sense to please 87% of board members than 5% of them?

actually it is now 8 out of 149 or 5.17%

or in real terms 94.83% that do not like it or could care less vs 5.17 that think it is swell.